DSC05368.JPG

DSC05617.JPG

Big aaaaahs when this picture went up
DSC05254.JPG

and giggles with this one

DSC05465.JPG

DSC05421.JPG

DSC05619.JPG

Best medal ceremony. Visually impaired runners who were carried up to the podium by their guides

DSC05331.JPG

DSC05342.JPG

They're excellent Minnie. Thanks for sharing and improving the thread greatly. I knew you would have some excellent, high quality photos. I will post some but will probably be more of the park as the athletes in my pictures are likely to be a bit small. :) :cool:

They're excellent Minnie. Thanks for sharing and improving the thread greatly. I knew you would have some excellent, high quality photos. I will post some but will probably be more of the park as the athletes in my pictures are likely to be a bit small. :) :cool:

Doesn't matter if they're small, stick them up!

I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of pictures here :(:D

304632_10151197088171131_2051183588_n.jpg

Me with the Japanese seated volleyball team. I was soooooo chuffed!

She was with us... my friend had her. We had lunch in Umai - the Japan Centre concession in Westfield and they were on the table next to us.

ah right. Never went into Westfield. Saw loads of athletes coming out of it though when we were on shuttle bus from Stratford Station

Wow! You got good seats! :eek: I'm guessing something like Blocks 114-117 or similar? Mid teens row?

She said she was near to tears after that

They were great! block 107... not sure what number but we were close to the front. But not so close we couldn't see the other side of the stadium. Brilliant!

They were great! block 107... not sure what number but we were close to the front. But not so close we couldn't see the other side of the stadium. Brilliant!

ah, only 10 blocks out :D

and much closer than my row 25 so I expect more pictures :D

Once again, fantastic pictures Minnie. I thought that the Aquatic centre was quite beautiful inside. Will be interested to see what the public version will look like in the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom