Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Orlando Bloom and other navel gazing celebs

Erik Satie spoofed this kind of nonsense 100+ years ago.

This is the one I read before How Hollywood's Favorite Juice Bar Owner Eats Every Day where this woman's pantry staples are umeboshi paste, avocado, cultured sea vegetables, and pea sprouts. I think that's funnier because of her surname.

I googled hollywood nutritionist and a lot of them were disappointing - eating things like bread and fruit.
She's missed out the bit where she goes to a dirty fried chicken shop at 3am because she hasn't actually eaten anything significant all day.

This is the one I read before How Hollywood's Favorite Juice Bar Owner Eats Every Day where this woman's pantry staples are umeboshi paste, avocado, cultured sea vegetables, and pea sprouts. I think that's funnier because of her surname.

I googled hollywood nutritionist and a lot of them were disappointing - eating things like bread and fruit.

it is amazing, from the opening line onwards.
"I usually wake up at 6:30am, and start with some Kundalini meditation and a 23-minute breath set—along with a copper cup of silver needle and calendula tea—before my son Rohan wakes."

it is amazing, from the opening line onwards.
"I usually wake up at 6:30am, and start with some Kundalini meditation and a 23-minute breath set—along with a copper cup of silver needle and calendula tea—before my son Rohan wakes."
I like a cup of silver needle tbf, it's lush.

I like a cup of silver needle tbf, it's lush.
[/QUOTE
never heard of it TBH. Turmeric and cashew nuts I think Were the only things I recognise as food in that. I have some relatively strange breakfasts at times, mainly out of laziness.

Back
Top Bottom