Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morcheeba-Dive Deep
4480942789_67366c7464_o.jpg

v/a - "25 Years Of Rough Trade Shops"

I got this when it first came out about ten years, and sometimes go back for a re-run, and I'm still picking up on artists that I missed way back when (Young Marble Giants and Mazzy Star on this play-through).

yesterday: Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black and White

today: A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms

David Bowie - The Rise And Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars (30th anniversary remaster) on headphones:cool::cool:
Honestly don't remember some of the songs :confused:
in a Bowie mood 'cause I've been watching /trying to watch more of the Best Of Bowie dvd, watched the Jazzin' For Blue Jean promo easter egg yesterday:D
(eta: fucking temperamental disc/dvd player, can't decide if it wants to skip, actually properly play the thing, go ultra glitchy or give up and claim it's a "bad disc". :mad:)

Is it me or does that bit of musical buildup on Rock N Roll Suicide (around the repeated 'Won-der-ful''s) sound like part of Spiritualized's Come Together - Little J's a fucked up boy....

eta2: just about to play the bonus disc

now anybody got a copy that isn't (barely) hanging from the cover because the book packaging was too heavy for the staples?...

Calexico - The Black Light

again

I've fallen in love with this album all over again - I think it's one of my top ten of all time

And of course, the natural progression is Aerocalexico

Have recently got someone into Calexico, and it's good hearing it all as if fresh again :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom