Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think compared to the other albums? for me it just scrapes poast "chemistry" to the top spot, but a very close call.

I think I'd put it in third. "Chemistry", for me, was the weakest, without a song that really encamped itself in my head for months on end. My rankings are;
1) "Sound Of The Underground"
2) "What Will The Neighbours Say"
3) "Tangled Up"
4) "Chemistry"

Please nobody interpret this as evidence that I really dislike anything GA have ever made though. Even some of their B-sides are excellent ("Love Bomb" especially) and that's pretty rare for pop music. Xenomania seem like a bottomless pit of genius.

recent music has included: more various freebie cds, Kinghorse - s/t, Homeless Wonders - s/t, Kingfish - trident, sultan of ping f.c - Casual Sex in the Cineplex :cool:,
best of rave 2 cd 3, cd 1 of Revolutions "alternative bands (mostly not that) revolutionary (actually) music "

The Observer - The Big Ask live: artists taking a stand on Climate change (Thom York & Jonny Greenwood = :cool:x2) Nick Cave =:eek:&:cool:

Hardcore the oldschool mix The No1 album cd2 :D, Coldplay live on the radio, The Clash - Sandinista,

Coldplay - Rush Of Blood To The Head

Kula Shaker - best of with their completly mentalist cover of Ballad of A Thin Man on it.

David Lyons - I Don't Get Lonely

B000002KAT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I love it, heard somewhere it's achieved Lesbian Icon status
??? :confused: Have I missed something? :D

I thought GA was all for the dads who pretend to like them for the music, when in reality it's the... visuals they're interested in. But perhaps I'm being too judgemental here... lol.

I thought GA was all for the dads who pretend to like them for the music, when in reality it's the... visuals they're interested in. But perhaps I'm being too judgemental here... lol.

No I was talking about the Lucinda Williams Album :)

Virgin radio sessions no.50

The Clash - the singles
latest one set to random - so far it's been accenidentally perfect soundtrack to all the class threads over on the main board;):D

Milanese
Papoose
Model 500
Current Value
Hellfish
Baron
Old Dirty Bastard
The Upsetters
Dave The Drummer
Ed Rush
Discharge
DDR

Good music day :)

I'm not a dad, and I almost universally love all their stuff. I can't see them really being hated by anyone bar the must-write-and-play-everything rockists.

Joey Ramone - "Don't Worry About Me"
"Japan Nite Sound Sampler 2004"
Jesus And Mary Chain - "Psychocandy"
DJ Godfather - "Da Bomb Volume 3"
Babybird - "Bugged"

Have you heard Lucinda Williams 'West' album? Not a patch on 'World without tears' imo, quite disappointing

No I haven't heard that one yet, I'll have to get my mate the download king to burn me a copy ;):D

Man Or Astroman - Destroy All Astromen

Rockberry Jam - The LA Dream Team
Dance - The Egyptian Lover
808 Beats - The Unknown DJ
Surgery - The World Class Wreckin' Cru
Girls - The Egyptian Lover
Power - Ice T
Juice - The World Class Wreckin' Cru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom