Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday was Love - Forever Changes, and Carole King - Tapestry (which was a bit spooky as I hadn't heard it since i was 15, and just took me right back)

Today is the Dirtbombs - Ultraglide in Black :cool:

The Klezmer Conservatory Band-- A Jumpin' Night in the Garden of Eden
Don Byron-- Plays the Music of Micky Katz

767533_170x170.jpg

The second movement is particularly beautiful.

:)

Sister of Mercy - First and Last and Always

Testament - The Formation of Damnation

Slayer - Angel of Death (song)

Slayer - Christ Illusion (album)

JSBExplosion - Live Bootleg (official release)

:D. Awww i used to have all their stuff on vinyl. Every time i hear 'Temple of love' i have to pogo, don't know what thats about :oops:

:oops:

I used to stand in the middle of the dance floor, ahem, with my head back and arms aloft, howling the words, for the whole of the 12" :oops:. It was a Friday night ritual.

I was young, I was foolish. Today... I am 41. I am foolish... :D

:oops:

I used to stand in the middle of the dance floor, ahem, with my head back and arms aloft, howling the words, for the whole of the 12" :oops:. It was a Friday night ritual.

I was young, I was foolish. Today... I am 41. I am foolish... :D
Hey no shame in that :D. I went to a club a few months ago and they played 'This Corrosion' and i became a teenager again screaming the words in a drunken state and trying to convince the friends i was with to goth dance with me. I was on my own in my excitement :oops:

Hey no shame in that :D. I went to a club a few months ago and they played 'This Corrosion' and i became a teenager again screaming the words in a drunken state and trying to convince the friends i was with to goth dance with me. I was on my own in my excitement :oops:

I'd have asked you to shake a leg, baby. :D Let's to that Gothic groove-thang...

My partner walks away :)cool: song on FLA) when I take to the dancefloor. Lmao. And I don't have the excuse of booze either... :hmm:

I'd have asked you to shake a leg, baby. :D Let's to that Gothic groove-thang...

My partner walks away :)cool: song on FLA) when I take to the dancefloor. Lmao. And I don't have the excuse of booze either... :hmm:
:D.

Oh now see what you've made me do? Just had to put this on now....

Sisters Of Mercy - A Slight Case Of Overbombing :cool:

Fish Go Deep - Sweat Sep 92
Scream - Jan 04 mix
Candela mix (local Brazilian night)

Looking at some of the music..................shit I'm getting old! Have been listening to CCR and Blues Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom