Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Official Big Brother thread

I don't know if I could live with Kat. Definitely not with those....... golden coffins she had on her feet!

QUOTE]

Really glad you said that. :)

I find Kat really really annoying - I suppose we are meant to find her sweet and entertaining - but there- I have never liked twee entertainments with children twittering and squeaking.

<waits meekly to be flamed>

Really glad you said that. :)

I find Kat really really annoying - I suppose we are meant to find her sweet and entertaining - but there- I have never liked twee entertainments with children twittering and squeaking.

<waits meekly to be flamed>

I like her because when all the others will be bitching, topping up their tans and comparing boob jobs she's still be a good laugh I expect if a little annoying.

I know what you mean though. :)

I like her because when all the others will be bitching, topping up their tans and comparing boob jobs she's still be a good laugh I expect if a little annoying.

I know what you mean though. :)

I almost think I would rather talk about suntans than fucking biscuits:mad:

then I think maybe it is a language problem and feel ashamed for being irritated :(

but now I am going to go one worse and say I am also annoyed by the blind guy (sorry haven't learnt his name). watching the live feed for a bit (honest I don't do this much :oops:) all I seemed to hear was him moaning about what he would not eat.

If I had put myself up for a show like this, I would not be being precious about cook-in sauces :rolleyes:

The C4 BB website is much improved this year. Looks like they're going to have Grace Dent as a regular contributor. I used to enjoy her BB blog on (I think) the Radio Times website.

wont be watching this, unless mrs ping has it on.

but

who is likely to be getting off with who?

make your predictions here

all i know is that there is "some fit scouse bird who you would fancy" and an anyoying bloke whos been inside. this was mrs pingus summery to date.

This show has potential. Hopefully there'll be some hirarious moments.

I agree those four in the diary room were really good. Those two can't really get married can they? They should be honest and tell everyone that it's all a lie. They've sussed them out anyway so it's probably too late anyway.

Scottish gay lad to win. He's a character but that level of energy is going to be difficult to keep up.

Darnell was in trouble in US....gangs etc. I think I read....dunno about prison. Think he went in a few times....:confused:

That task must be really cramping that young scouse girl's style. She's tagged as a granny grabber and the other lads would be over her like a rash if she didn't super, snoring Mario hanging around like a bad dad.

I think thats what she is mad at...she seems to spend a bit of time with Rex. Must be doing her head in LMAO :p

Watching Mario and Steph in the diary room after the proposal the more I'm convinced he's a BB plant (and Lisa by default).
Someone is thought to be a plant every single year in Big Brother but no one has ever turned out to be.

Someone is thought to be a plant every single year in Big Brother but no one has ever turned out to be.

Well, that's not true - there have been plants, haven't there? The key thing is that the public knew, even though the housemates had to work it out for themselves...

Terry Eagleton in todays Sunday Times said:
...The audience of Big Brother is a narcissist peering in a mirror, delighting in the consolation of its own features reflected there.

That whole article is good! He compares it too early Christian public confessionals and 17th century Puritanism, among other stuff!

Back
Top Bottom