Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Official Big Brother thread

That woman with the top hat on BB's Little Brother looks like a character off Angela Anaconda.

I don't know what hat is but she is the one I mean, who I don't like. Dermot was so kind and sincere and lovely. She's just bleurrrrrrgh!

I rarely watched BBLB and Big Brain but I still really miss Russell. :(
I wish that James and Matt had agreed to do BBBM full time. Will they be back this series?

he is partially blind

That explains the squinting then, thanks.

Mikey, I take it, is completely blind.

The shouting always gets on my nerves in the early stages, they do calm down after a week or two though. It's part of the reason why I tend not to get into it for a while.

yep mikey can see nothing, whereas he can see some things like shapes etc but not detail

She totally over reacted then! :eek:
Yep get her out.

Eermm if Mikey did do something nasty or offensive his blindness can't be used as an excuse though, cmon now....

Ohh didn't know Darnell was partially sighted.

I also didn't like the other side of that argument, as argued by Mario in the diary room.

Its nothing to do with him being blind. He explained it best himself.

Exactly Dill n Keithy. Mario's explanation was ridiculous imo.

Charly had charm? Eermm missed that bit of BB :p

i don't believe alex was really offended by what happened. she saw the other girl (don't know her name) being offended, saw an opportunity to pick off a rival at a weak point, and steamed in. classic bully behaviour.

what's him being blind got to do with owt though? They over-reacted, yeh, but why is it any more wrong just because he's blind?

Because he didn't know what he was doing. He was joining in and having a laugh. She just wanted to cause a fuss. Get some lozenges.

Charly had charm? Eermm missed that bit of BB :p

:D

she didn't but there was something horribly watchable about her - that level of narcissim at that velocity was spectacular. that way she richocheted between being what she thought was charming and just going off on one was fascinating. alex isn't that complex.

Course he knew what he was doing! He is blind not stupid! :confused;
He knows what a pair of little knickers feels like ffs. I don't think he meant it nastily altho going on about the smell and them being dirty wasn't so nice and prob. why the other girl got offended imo. He was stupid n let the moment run away with him but...it didn't warrant such an attack from that Alex.

Good point, ianw :D

Get some lozenges.

She asked for some. When she said she had tonsillitis. If she did have tonsillitis, she'd be in bed, dying. Not sitting in the bathroom, shouting. I get tonsillitis a lot (although not as much as I used to thank god) and there is NO WAY I would have been able to be up and shouting at people if I were ill, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom