Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NYE: OneUpSystems & HouseBreakin' 10-10

perplexis said:
oh gosh.
looks like I'm on my way... :eek:!

Oo er I'm scared now, I still owe you an urburn CD from last year :oops:

Sorry! :(

I still have a play list for it somewhere, I've been without burning facilities for longer than I can remember but I still have your address, one day you'll get a suprise

Well that was fantastic, hard work but fantastic.

2 great rooms with superb DJing all night and a packed dancefloor.

Biggups to everyone who came. Gotta mash and rest now, but we'll get photos up soon as :D

My favorite part was the short sweet run of Calypso just before midnight :cool: :cool: :cool: Great party and lovely crowd. Thanks.

I had a great time! Sadly I had to leave around 4 just as it was getting properly banging :(
Nice to catch some Urban peeps down there, sorry I didn't meet more of you.
Fun fun fun, Happy New Year :D!

Wow! What a way to bring in the new year, surrounded by friends.....

Thanks to all who came and shook thier stuff!

Some pics will be posted soon...

Afterparty goodness.....;)

FUCK me I should never have doubted my friends for inviting me this this. What a wicked night, totally hassle-free, banging tunes (but what happened to the DnB or Dubstep? Was I too mangled to hear them or did it just not happen?). Either way, an amazing night was had by all.

Especially the Swedish lot that came over who hadn't heard of ketamine untill then. :D

Yes another fantastic Housebreakin' party! :cool:

Well done toTendril, Dj TAB + crew for putting in your usual 110%. Nice to see in the new year surrounded by so many fluffy friendly party peeps with no hassle whatsoever. Excellent sounds/venue + not far from home. Couldn't ask for a better NYE party, really... :D

Top party, got more spangled then usual. Apologies to the person who I spilt beer on twice. I only have a vague recollection of them being very patient, think I thought it was a bottle of water and was trying to put it into my pocket.

All in all good party though and I have no idea how it became 9am so quickly.

I know a lot of effort and work went into it so good on ya's.The crowd were alright but I thought there were too many remixed 90's/house tunes that just killed it for me.. :( I didn't get any hassle,but I got like a nuance of people asking me if I had drugs to sell which pissed me off and hassling me for me tokes on my spliffs,which really pissed me off..We had been to the fireworks and been getting fucked on southbank before,so we arrived late and left late.Im sure that that party was probably the best thing that's ever fuckin happened to Tottenham Hale :D

I don't care.Well done housebreakin crew (especially on the location/security etc) and im glad everyone had a good time.

Thanks all for the comments, it was a wicked night, hard work but great fun to do....

Feeling decidedly fragile today.....;)

A massive thankyou to all that came to see in the New Year with us, and to all the many people who helped to make the night happen!!

I'll endeavour to post some piccies in the next couple of days....

Happy New Year!

Thanks Guys.

That was the best HouseBreakin' Party ever.

And I've been to just about all of them!

Who was that handsome DJ in the glasses?

Cheers for a wicked night and free passes for the me n the boy! My uni mates that came dow all had a wicked night tooo... Ta muchly! x x

bellz said:
Thanks Guys.

That was the best HouseBreakin' Party ever.

And I've been to just about all of them!

Who was that handsome DJ in the glasses?

Could be.....

Shining Steve or SoleDad

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom