Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mucky Weekender 2022 / 9-10 Sept

Let's go!
I'm also considering Nozstock and We out here. Latter is very expensive.
I'm hoping to go to Going Feral the weekend of Nozstock, but they've just announced that the council have closed the site down, and they are desparately searching for a new venue.

Gah. Same as last year...great location & line-up but timing doesn't quite work...plus I've spunked all my money on Massive Attack in Bristol and End of the Road...

On their FB page:

JOIN THE MUCKY WEEKENDER VOLUNTEER CREW

Mucky Weekender is Winchester’s favourite Three-day music & arts festival, organised by Dub Pistols’ front man Barry Ashworth. The event returns for its fifth year and forth year at Vicarage Farm on Thursday 5th to Saturday 7th September. The intimate 5000 capacity gathering is set within 28 acres of private parkland, featuring 4 stages with one secluded in the woods. The theme for this year is The Mad Hatters Tea Party.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic volunteers to join our existing team. Whether you’re interested in volunteering because you want to be a part of this very special festival, or you want to come for free in exchange of a few hours work each day to see our amazing line up, we want to hear from you.
We take a refundable deposit as a bond to ensure that volunteers attend and complete their required responsibilities on site. When you are on shift you’ll sign in/out at the start and end of your shift. Once your shifts have been completed the deposit will be refunded back to you shortly after the event.
By paying a deposit of £100 this secures your volunteering place and festival entry.
You will be required to attend a short briefing on site ahead of your shifts. You will be working 3 x 5 hour shifts (one shift each day of the festival) in exchange for a free ticket to attend the festival. Camping/Live-in vehicle spaces and car parking is available and you’ll also be issued a meal token per shift.
If you are happy with the above and available to volunteer at Mucky Weekender to fill various roles, you will need to be available between 5th, 6th and 7th September 2024. Please email your interest to info@mucky-weekender.co.uk and further information will be sent along with the application form.

It's daft I've never been, given it's 20 mins up the road from me, but it's mrs mx's birthday weekend, and "not really my genre" anyway.

But have fun urbs.

Me. Managed to convince a crew to come this time too, so wont be going on my tod as usual- not that it would have been an issue anyway since i've made a few friends at Mucky over the last 2 years.

Weather isnt looking great for now, but a lot can change in a week.

1724850157000.png

Back
Top Bottom