Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mucky Weekender 2022 / 9-10 Sept

Can’t make it today. Thanks for the tip about Klaus Blatter last night. Have fun and meet y’all soon.

Just on the way home, cracking weekend. Met so many safe people and got upto allsorts of hilarious tomfoolery. If I had to criticise I would say it was a shame that the sound got turned down after about 11pm, but apart from that it was spot on. I do like the small, intimate festivals (as well as the big ones) as you keep bumping into the same people every now and again. Nice to meet you on Friday ska invita

oof just landing!
really nice to meet up with those that made it xx
its a good location this festival, seems mainly gets a mix of people from south west and south east there i think
yeah the sound issue wasnt ideal late night but i gather theres hopes for getting the 4am license creamflieds had on this site (i think creamfields - i forget), so hopefully that will improve a lot. Its only year 3 IIRC

I dont know about anyone else but I had a lot of fun...in fact cant lie, definitely a personal highlight of my DJ life! Played my arse off. Friday played a daytime jungle set, then in the evening a nuskool dnb/jungle set ahead of Uncle Dugs and then Marc Acrcher (Altern8). all good.

Then Saturday morning did a breakfast reggae warm up but the highlight was Saturday night....we havd 1992 legends Zero B and then 2 bad Mice on, and I went on after them and played a tuff/jacking house set, was meant to play 90mins, but due to certain circumstances I had to play a 4 hour set! I started hard so there was no way back - dont think i lost the crowd and even held back some powerplays for the last hour...went down really really well

some Friday vids from Shack here

Great though it is, hopefully even better things to come for the future for Mucky. I know they are very conscious not to spoil what theyve got.

Looking forwards to this years

Mucky-Weekender-2023-lin-up.png

Really fancy this as it's only half hour from me..can only really do Saturday though...£130 for ticket and van for 1 day...

Could split the van ticket with a mate that would bring it down to £105...

Tell me it's worth it :D

Back
Top Bottom