Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NYE: OneUpSystems & HouseBreakin' 10-10

tendril said:
I'm gonna start a new thread after the weekend for the guest passes. Being nearer the evening of the party will hopefully mean that only those that can come will apply ;). I'm not taking pass requests by pm, but will let you all know on this thread in advance so's you can look out for it.

Has this thread been made yet? Havent been online for a few days? x

Considering this is a walk away from my place, I really should come, but I'm off the magic stuff at the moment.

I can't make this unforunately and many folk I've not seen in ages will be there, shame I wont see any of you. Have a blast :)

slutter said:
...the venue looks wicked, it's going to be a great way to start the New Year!:D
Hmmmmmmm I was going to post the very same thing....:D
Had a little look around today and it's a great venue.

*Inspects unknown poster with magnifying glass* ;)

Rutita1 said:
*Inspects unknown poster with magnifying glass* ;)

sleuth.jpg

:D :D

I know on the flier it lists dnb/dubstep/house/techno/breaks, but can you tell us what's going on in what room etc and if there'll actually be dnb and dubstep played?

Is it a freeparty type thing...or will it be really anal about smoking etc?

Also, is it all tickets on the door?

I think we're 99% coming to this eitherway.

^^^^^

You can smoke no problem....

There's two rooms, house and breaks in the back room, and a more upfront selection of techno, breaks, dubstep and dnb...

..plus the midnight surprise of course....:D

Dj TAB said:
^^^^^

You can smoke no problem....

There's two rooms, house and breaks in the back room, and a more upfront selection of techno, breaks, dubstep and dnb...

..plus the midnight surprise of course....:D

Do u mean smoking ciggies? :)

I am going to be in the dog house for such late bumping.:oops: I've seen loads of people over the weekend who say that they are coming though. I think its going to be a blast. :) :)

This sounds fantastic. I'm bringing my gang.

Most other places are charging £20 for NY, so big up the Housebreakin' crew for keeping it real!

Is it advance tickets only, or can we pay on the door.

:D

I've been to the Where? House once, and, once you find it, it is an excellent space where you won't get bothered. Unfortunately the (slightly unhinged) guy who runs it, threw me off the decks after 3 tunes when I was asked to play :( and I hope they have more toilets installed! :eek: Anyone who goes will have a wicked evening, so best of luck and Happy New Year to youse all.

Numbers said:
Soz we aint gonna make it and party with you guys... much in our thoughts tho'.

Enjoy.

peace
Da Numbers

:(

and you went shopping this afternoon too

Back
Top Bottom