Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NYE: OneUpSystems & HouseBreakin' 10-10

tendril

Coming up blastin' like Yosemite Sam
Yes, the rumours are true, we are doing a NYE party :)

click flyers for hi-res

Plenty or Urbanites playing at this one :) and we'll, as usual, offer some free passes.

Got a nice little surprise lined up for midnight ;)

@ The Where?House.
Unit 3c
Millmead Ind. Estate
Millmead Rd
Tottenham
N17 9QU

map

Getting there
Tottenham Hale station (zone 3):
Tube - Victoria Line
Overland - Liverpool St

In conjunction with OneUpSystems, HouseBreakin' are having a 12 hour party in North London to see in the New Year. A host of great underground DJs will keep the night banging, playing Breaks, Techno, Dubstep, DnB, Tekhouse and Jackin' House in 2 rooms with 20K of phat sound.
Lineup:
Dred Fox, Ben Scammin', Pat Hurley, King Kutz, Kev 3Phase, Tendril, Skim, Louise +1, Youthful Implants, Henry G, Jamtart, Sam Assassin, Longjon, Marlon, Shining Steve, Pete7Million, Dj TAB,

Monday 31st December 2007 | £8 all night | 10pm-10am

cleared with mods

Sounds ace tendril, North London tho', what's that all about like. :mad:

I wont say put me down for a pass cos mrs and I are having an easy one and will probably go out the Sat before, if at all.

William of Walworth said:
Would be of mucho interest, but N17? :eek:

Need I hire a plane?? :p

Just get yourself on the Victoria Line – easy-peasy :)

How did they find out about my 'youthful implants'? :(

This will be the New Year Party to be at, and it's going on well into the following morning to help revellers see the new year in in style.

Fab new venue, friendly and helpful staff and a lineup not to be missed!

...and it's not too far to travel really!

you don't want to miss this one - we could sort a mini bus from south london to make sure no one gets lost :)

William of Walworth said:
Would be of mucho interest, but N17? :eek:

Need I hire a plane?? :p

30mins from Brixton on the Victoria line ... couldnt really make it any easier, unless you want us to bring it all round your house!! :p

Hannibal said:
30mins from Brixton on the Victoria line ... couldnt really make it any easier, unless you want us to bring it all round your house!! :p

:rolleyes: @ WoW

This is going to be an ace night... 2 rooms of madness to start the year....!

It's not like you need a a passport to get to N17 - victoria line innit?

Its' not even a 5 min stroll from the tube. Even better it's a 10 min walk from our boat. Looking forward to this. :cool:

In the process of trying to find someone living in North London for crash space...but will be well up for this :)

Sweet. I think this is gonna cover my NYE nicely. I can get there in just over an hour from Cambridge. Which about how long it'd take to get from South London... :D

I'm gonna start a new thread after the weekend for the guest passes. Being nearer the evening of the party will hopefully mean that only those that can come will apply ;). I'm not taking pass requests by pm, but will let you all know on this thread in advance so's you can look out for it.

OK folks - me & DJ Soledad doin a 3-hour BASS-OFF! The biggest basslines in the world will be brought head-to-head to see which of us has the hugest, phattest b-lines in our collection. A real test for the Housebreakin rig!

Prepare the subs!!!

9 days to go!

Mr%20Bump.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone. Really lookin forward to this and have done a tester for my NYE set. Check it out [106MB 192 bit]

Tracklist
  1. Digital Domain - I need Relief
  2. Razor Boy & Mirror Man - Beyond Control
  3. Dj Seduction - Hardcore Heaven (Hardcore Mix)
  4. Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Mix)
  5. Sound Corp. - Dream Finder
  6. EDGE Records * 1 - Compnded
  7. Lords of the Null Lines - Hyper-on Experience (Aquasky vs Masterblaster mix)
  8. Kool World Productions - In-vader
  9. Blame - Music Takes You (2 Bad Mice Remix)
  10. 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare Remix
  11. Dj Blatent & The Master Programmer - Jinxed
  12. Eq - True Devotion
  13. Zero B - Lock Up
  14. Kaotic Chemistry - Space Cakes (2 Bad Mice Remix)
  15. Vinyl Junkie & Dope - Worries In The Dance
  16. Phenomania - Who Is Elvis
  17. Trashman - Cosmotrash Pt 1
  18. Razor Babes - Oh My God
:) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom