Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"No Blood" at Oswald shooting claims photographer

Jazzz said:
Please confirm you are not being serious about that, otherwise I might be tempted to make a big deal about it, like badger kitten or editor.
Is this an example of what you were talking about earlier?
Jazzz said:
But it allowed a light-hearted post, something you should try sometime.

Jazzz, do you wake up every morning and flick on your computer, and think to yourself "Y'know what just for a change I'm going to go onto a website where my crackpot theories are greeted with well deserved hoots of derision. A website were I am laughed at, mocked, and ridiculed, just to improve my self esteem"

editor said:
Is this an example of what you were talking about earlier?
Well after the 50th 'lighthearted' time it gets rather dull, to tell you the truth...

funny, I keep thinking the same thing when reading your ridiculous posts!

From the vehemance of your earlier reply, I must assume that Mossad it is.

Jazzz said:
Well after the 50th 'lighthearted' time it gets rather dull, to tell you the truth...
Rather like your endless research-free, fact-untroubled, reality-unbrushed fruit'n'loon yarns then?

belboid said:
read your own posts a bit closer in future Jazzz. Your link stated that the trial found Jowers guilty, but they did not rule on whether Ray was or was not a part of the plot.

With such elementary failures of basic research, I gotta go MI5.
okay, they didn't actually rule on that question itself. But, from the King family statement:

After hearing and reviewing the extensive testimony and evidence, which had never before been tested under oath in a court of law, it took the Memphis jury only 1½ hours to find that a conspiracy to kill Dr. King did exist. Most significantly, this conspiracy involved agents of the governments of the City of Memphis, the state of Tennessee and the United States of America. The overwhelming weight of the evidence also indicated that James Earl Ray was not the triggerman and, in fact, was an unknowing patsy.

GarfieldLeChat said:
to my knowledge he's never shot some one accused them of beign a terorist then accused them of being an illigal immigrant then accused them of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...
No-one accused him of being a terrorist. No-one knew who he actually was until after his death. He was believed to be someone else who was accused of being a terrorist (and still is).

No-one alleged that he was shot because he was an illegal immigrant. It was entirely irrelevant to his shooting. And the police did not accuse him of being an illegal immigrant anyway, it was the media (possibly with the connivance of a police officer leaking the fact.

And it is not an accusation that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That is a fact. It sums up why he was shot quite succinctly, in fact.

Three total false claims in just ane and a bit lines. A new world record even for the King of Twattishness, GarfieldLeChat. :rolleyes:

detective-boy said:
No-one accused him of being a terrorist. No-one knew who he actually was until after his death. He was believed to be someone else who was accused of being a terrorist (and still is).
They didn't bother accusing and went straight to execution. Eleven bullets at point blank range!

And it is not an accusation that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That is a fact. It sums up why he was shot quite succinctly, in fact.
That is no justification for the De Menezes shooting. Even if he was the right guy what happened to things like trials and due process? And we don't even have the death penalty.

editor said:
Could someone give me an update on Jazzz's Grand Patsy Total?
oh god you are so funny editor. Even others are surely seeing that James Earl Ray was such a patsy. We can easily do the same with Sirhan Sirhan. Maybe if you spent more time working things out instead simply trying to ridicule the 'conspiraloons' you would make much more meaningful contributions to threads.

Jazzz said:
That is no justification for the De Menezes shooting. Even if he was the right guy what happened to things like trials and due process? And we don't even have the death penalty.
Trial and due process are entirely fucking different concepts to the concept of self-defence and the defence of others, which is what the shooting was based on. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. :rolleyes:

detective-boy said:
Trial and due process are entirely fucking different concepts to the concept of self-defence and the defence of others, which is what the shooting was based on. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. :rolleyes:
No, it seems the police need to improve their understanding. The man shot gave absolutely no indication whatsoever that he was about to commit any crime. You can't just go around executing people. Even overlooking the extraordinary identity mistake, even if they had the right guy, there is no excuse for shooting him.

detective-boy said:

Met police un-veil new uniform.
330px-Texascowboys2.jpg

I'm glad you are attempting to defend the utterly indefensible detective-boy. It may serve as an illustration to everyone else of how institutions will tend to close ranks and members will not even consider fellow workers of doing wrong, let alone accuse them.

Jazzz said:
I'm glad you are attempting to defend the utterly indefensible detective-boy. It may serve as an illustration to everyone else of how institutions will tend to close ranks and members will not even consider fellow workers of doing wrong, let alone accuse them.

You really do need to learn to read Jazzz.

I am comparing the met to a bunch of cowboys. Shoot first ask questions later. :rolleyes:

If I had shot someone only once while on guard duty in the army I'd have been court martialled, banged up in Colchester then kicked out of the army. I hardly see any comparison to how the police involved in the De Menezes case were treated.

WouldBe said:
You really do need to learn to read Jazzz.

I am comparing the met to a bunch of cowboys. Shoot first ask questions later. :rolleyes:

If I had shot someone only once while on guard duty in the army I'd have been court martialled, banged up in Colchester then kicked out of the army. I hardly see any comparison to how the police involved in the De Menezes case were treated.
I may well have posted the same regardless of your frivolous picture. The shooting of De Menezes is indefensible. However, you are right, I completely fail to see how you are defending it :confused:

Jazzz said:
I may well have posted the same regardless of your frivolous picture. The shooting of De Menezes is indefensible. However, you are right, I completely fail to see how you are defending it :confused:

I'm NOT defending it. The person(s) responcible should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law and banged up for a long time.

There are no excuses for the way those officers acted.

Is that clear enough for you?

Jazzz said:
The man shot gave absolutely no indication whatsoever that he was about to commit any crime.
The officers involved have provided an account of what they did and why they did it which has satisfied the IPCC and the CPS that they had reasonable grounds to suspect that he was a suicide bomber about to detonate a bomb. Whether any or all of those grounds came from anything the man himself did (as opposed to any of the other surrounding circumstances) is irrelevant.

We all KNOW that that was NOT the case with hindsight, but that is not the point, legally or practically.

Unless you require police officers to be fucking psychic - which, knowing you, you probably fucking do.

Jazzz said:
I'm glad you are attempting to defend the utterly indefensible detective-boy.
I'm not "trying to defend the utterly indefensible" you fucking moron. I'm explaining why someone has ended up dead despite us finding out with hindsight that things were not as was believed at the time.

It has happened before. Unfortunately it will happen again.

It is alleged that there were organisational failings - that is why there is a fucking trial - a trial I have supported as entirely justifiable whilst "defending the utterly indefensible", not that that will matter to you.

Do try and devlop the mental capacity to distiguish different aspects of an indcident from each other. You think like a fucking tabloid at the moment.

WouldBe said:
I'm NOT defending it. The person(s) responcible should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law and banged up for a long time.

There are no excuses for the way those officers acted.

Is that clear enough for you?
Good, perfectly clear, so what on earth were you pulling me up for in your post #200?

WouldBe said:
Not if you were able to provide an explanation that justified your actions on the basis of the law of self-defence or the defence of another, it wouldn't you fucking idiot.

But, if you are as fucking dense as you appear, the chances of you ever fucking being able to explain yourself are pretty fucking slim. God help us that we used to give someone with such limited understanding of the law a fucking gun.

Twat.

detective-boy said:
Unless you require police officers to be fucking psychic - which, knowing you, you probably fucking do.

While on guard duty I've had a nutter walking round the outside of the perimeter fence visibly armed with a gun. Had I shot him even once I would have been court martialled and banged up in Colchester prison.

There is NO excuse for what those police officers did.

WouldBe said:
The person(s) responcible should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law and banged up for a long time.
You don't mean that though, do you, cunt?

You mean "The person(s) responsible should have been banged up for a long time, regardless of whether or not they had committed a criminal offence.

If you meant what you'd actually said, you'd realise it's actually happened. They have been investigated for murder. The file has been passed to the CPS, the prosecutiong authority. They have considered a prosecution and they have concluded that there is insufficient evidence to proceed further i.e. the law has reached it's full extent in this case, in the absence of new information.

Back
Top Bottom