Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New camera footage of Pentagon impact released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
Defense Department Releases September 11 Pentagon Video to Judicial Watch

Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense released a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense released the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

"This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia," wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. "Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video."

source - contains videos

I wondered when this would appear on the boards. Anyway, it looks like the Pentagon didn't try and destroy itself...though it often does that to its own military forces without actually trying.;)

Belushi said:
I bet you came in your pants when you saw that on the news Jazz :D
I confess I thought... wtf???? :eek: That can't be! I jumped up from my scrabble game to look at the telly, and wondered... what? Is there meant to be a plane there or something? :D

If you watch the footage carefully there is part of a plane but only in the frame just before the explosion.

This video shows what I'd expect a 530mph air crash to look like. Very little chance for the 30fps (or less) camera to catch the aircraft - although the nose does appear in both videos, appearing to be grounded when in the frame.

Think about it conspiraloons. Watch how many frames the 5-10mph police car appears in. Do the maths if you like.

A crappy car park video is uninteresting when you've got all you need on radar plots. They could not be faked without the collusion of literally thousands of ATC staff and contractors, many of whom are employees of private companies.

It's from a security camera in a car park that took a picture every half second. You can see that from the movement of the police car earlier in the video. If the plane were moving at 300mph (just a guess -- and on the low side) it would move 220 feet in each half second between each frame.

Prison planet should know this. I have to wonder what they're playing at.

Good to see peeps applying the obvious Occam to the problems of a 30fps camera capturing a plane moving at 300 odd miles an hour into a wall...

Ed posted a link to a great test of a Phantom F4 being crashed into a concrete wall at 500mph...absolutely FUCK ALL of it left, and you can see it atomising on impact...

Jonti said:
Prison planet should know this. I have to wonder what they're playing at.
Looks like they're being clueless fuckwits of the highest order or intentionally spreading disinformation.

Still, I'm sure there's no shortage of gullible 'truth seeking' idiots ready and willing to scoop up their fact-free fantasies and, no doubt, unquestioningly cut and paste them all over the web.

Last night, the last news said that the only reason it was released was to shut the conspiracy theorists up!!!!

Naturally, my first thoughts were of .......

:p

camera 1

petagon18ov.jpg

pentagon28cc.jpg

BBC showed footage of flight 77 over washington. It was then never shown again.

I think rather than debating what hit it, lets debate why the portion of the building hit had just happened to be reinforced with blast windows and hardened steel. Hmmm what a coincedence. If the pentagon were going to make the whole building blast proof, they`d just do it, they love big budget spends.... it makes no sense they should do it to only one small portion of the structure which then "happens" to be hit by a Boeing/Fighter/Learjet/Droid weeks later.

I think this whole issue is a distraction, I`ve always said that. Proof that 77 hit the Pentagon means nothing to the evidence of govt complicity and the demolition of the towers/WTC7..

It doesn`t take away the fact the hijackers trained at Pensacola Naval Airbase, It doesn`t take away from the fact Bin Laden works for the CIA as Tim Osman, It changes nothing about the FBI officers living with some of the hijackers before the attacks, It said nothing about the moneyman of the entire operation meeting with Pakistani ISS leaders and US intelligence on the morning of the attack, It said nothing about the failed response of NORAD, nothing about how half the hijackers are still alive, nothing about the insider trading being traced to a company chaired by the (then) vice director of the CIA buzz kronby.....this video means nothing.

I still remain to be convinced about what hit the pentagon, i don`t see why they`d have needed anything else why would they have a "spare plane", what would then happen to flight 77? However I see the media focussing in on the pentagon as if its the major bone of contention at the heart of the truth movement....

And it isn`t!!!

Azrael23 said:
I think rather than debating what hit it, lets debate why the portion of the building hit had just happened to be reinforced with blast windows and hardened steel. Hmmm what a coincedence. If the pentagon were going to make the whole building blast proof, they`d just do it, they love big budget spends.... it makes no sense they should do it to only one small portion of the structure which then "happens" to be hit by a Boeing/Fighter/Learjet/Droid weeks later.
Ooh! Great! Another bonkers theory. Do tell more!

But don't forget your credible sources!

editor said:
Ooh! Great! Another bonkers theory. Do tell more!

But don't forget your credible sources!

Its common knowledge the area hit, had recently undergone renovation aimed at additional reinforcement to the structure.

Its not my job to educate you, you should know that if your such a 9/11 expert.

paolo999 said:
This video shows what I'd expect a 530mph air crash to look like. Very little chance for the 30fps (or less) camera to catch the aircraft - although the nose does appear in both videos, appearing to be grounded when in the frame.

Think about it conspiraloons. Watch how many frames the 5-10mph police car appears in. Do the maths if you like.

A crappy car park video is uninteresting when you've got all you need on radar plots. They could not be faked without the collusion of literally thousands of ATC staff and contractors, many of whom are employees of private companies.

Ahhh... I'd been wondering, like someone said above, about the "whole lot of plane missing from the images released", but this seems like a reasonable explanation. Cheers. :cool:

Jazzz said:
But we don't have radar plots.

You clearly don't know what a radar plot is. Your reference is not a radar plot. Any more than a cassette tape is a tachograph.

Do you have any idea how ATC works? I mean like any idea at all? Have you visited an ATC centre or Tower? Do you know any air traffic controllers? Do you even have just a little bit of hobbyist knowledge? An I Spy Book of Planes or something?

paolo999 said:
You clearly don't know what a radar plot is. Your reference is not a radar plot. Any more than a cassette tape is a tachograph.
Fine, well do produce this fine evidence of yours that we have that proves flight 77 hit the Pentagon. :)

Jazzz said:
Fine, well do produce this fine evidence of yours that we have that proves flight 77 hit the Pentagon. :)

No probs - go to the aviation industry forum site - www.pprune.com - post that question in the ATC forum. You'll get all the answers you need from people who have spent a long long time in the industry.

Do it now.

Tell me when you've done it, so I can have a look at the answers. My username there is paulo by the way. Let me know yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom