Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My message to those with strong political passions

panpete

Blokes name, birds body.
I thought I would put this in here, because it could be seen as a "Direct Action" by me, to make the world a better place, in m own small way.

My message to those with strong political/religious passions, particularly those who's passion can sometimes lead to dark places:
Please realise that the governments of the world want all of humanity to fight amongst themselves. They also want us to distrust anyone who is different to us in any way.
That way, we are easier to control and manipualte, and we are much more likely to hand over our freedoms and civil rights when we are against each other. It's the old Divide and Rule.
We don't want to forget that we are all earth dwellers who CAN all get along and unite against government oppression, despite our differences.
We need to become aware of their desire to divide us, to take away our freedoms, human rights and our quality of life.
Together, we are strong, and can make more of a difference, than if we were divided against each other. It is the least we can do for future generations.

Divide and Rule is the oldest trick in the book, and look how many fell for it (I'm looking at you, armed forces)

I have not fallen for it, but anyone who thinks different to me can fuck off and die ;)
Armed forces, why is that?

Divide and Rule is the oldest trick in the book, and look how many fell for it (I'm looking at you, armed forces)

I have not fallen for it, but anyone who thinks different to me can fuck off and die ;)
But it's such an old trick that's been tried 'oft before, that we, in the twenty-first century, should know it very well.
Awareness of it is the first thing, and our leaders actively try to make us unaware, but we can make each other aware, well, we can lead a horse to water....
For those horses who don't drink, I thought that helping point out that it's all a con, and to point out the benefits or shedding the bullshit and getting along, despite differences would help.

But it's such an old trick that's been tried 'oft before, that we, in the twenty-first century, should know it very well.
Awareness of it is the first thing, and our leaders actively try to make us unaware, but we can make each other aware, well, we can lead a horse to water....
For those horses who don't drink, I thought that helping point out that it's all a con, and to point out the benefits or shedding the bullshit and getting along, despite differences would help.
well, it would be nice if everyone was wise to it, but quite clearly, there are still some people with the cognitive abilities of an ameaba, and haven't quite grasped the consept yet. One day (maybe in the next 1000 years or so) humans might just realise that we will forever repeat mistakes we haven't learnt from. But until that day. we're fucked. So, so fucked. And it will be the fault of those who made that grand commitment of their own lives. Cos they were too thick to see the plot of divide and rule.

I'm not teaming up with a bunch of authoritarians in order to get rid of another bunch of authoritarians no matter how many heartwarming monologues are made on the subject. Particularly not Communists, who have form for executing dissenters as soon as they've gained enough power to do so with impunity.

Fascists want to overthrow the present system of government too, should we climb into bed with them?

this thread deffo has potential to make the top ten worst of the yr for this forum.
The original goal was more positive, to bring people together.

You know those types of bullies who like to pit people with low self esteem against each other, and sit back and watch them fight? Well, it's that pathetic.
Do we really want to give satisfaction to our so called leaders, by turning against people with different religions, skin colour, or political persuasion?

The original goal was more positive, to bring people together.

You know those types of bullies who like to pit people with low self esteem against each other, and sit back and watch them fight? Well, it's that pathetic.
Do we really want to give satisfaction to our so called leaders, by turning against people with different religions, skin colour, or political persuasion?

Political orientation is a choice, skin colour is not. I cannot assume anything about someone from the fact they have a certain skin colour, but I can assume from the fact that someone chooses to worship Leon Trotsky that they're not to be trusted.

I'm not teaming up with a bunch of authoritarians in order to get rid of another bunch of authoritarians no matter how many heartwarming monologues are made on the subject. Particularly not Communists, who have form for executing dissenters as soon as they've gained enough power to do so with impunity.

Fascists want to overthrow the present system of government too, should we climb into bed with them?
No one should 'get into bed with people of political groups that they disagree with, nor should they team up with authoritarians to get rid of other authoritarians.
Niether should they hold people's differences against them.
This was not meant to merely be a heartwarming monologue, it was to make our more passionate peers aware that they are ultimately destroying themselves by turning against peers with differences.
We outnumber the elite few my millions or even billions, but yet they are controlling us, through ignorance.
The OP was to address that ignorance, and it it only changes the attitude of one person, it has helped and been worthwhile.

Political orientation is a choice, skin colour is not. I cannot assume anything about someone from the fact they have a certain skin colour, but I can assume from the fact that someone chooses to worship Leon Trotsky that they're not to be trusted.
I also don't give a f*ck about skin colour, neither, but some do.
It's not about suddenly trusting someone with questionable views, it is about addressing the ignorance that is at the root of destructive views, tolerance of differences and not attacking or hating others.
The so called leaders want us to feel insecure and to dis-trust anyone.
I'm not wise, but I know that a wise man would not trust anyone with destructive views, yet he would try to find common ground, and the common ground in this case that faces us all is opporession, deception, manipulation, persecution and destruction of us and the planet.

No one should 'get into bed with people of political groups that they disagree with, nor should they team up with authoritarians to get rid of other authoritarians.
Niether should they hold people's differences against them.
This was not meant to merely be a heartwarming monologue, it was to make our more passionate peers aware that they are ultimately destroying themselves by turning against peers with differences.
We outnumber the elite few my millions or even billions, but yet they are controlling us, through ignorance.
The OP was to address that ignorance, and it it only changes the attitude of one person, it has helped and been worthwhile.

In that case I'm really not sure what you're getting at. Obviously I work with people I disagree with all the time, provided their overall aims are broadly the same as mine. One can't simply join together in a spirit of brotherly love with everyone and his mum, not until the systems put in place to distort rational thought and manufacture animosities and desires have been destroyed, or at least exposed for what they are.

Why is it fascists who want to overthrow the goverment? I thought it was only people who actually knew the difference between right and wrong. But I guess having that kind of info, you know, knowing what is right, and what is wrong, makes you a facist :rolleyes:

FUCK OFF. The govenment are there to make you poor, and the rich richer, ifbeing against that makes you a fascist, then beliving that makes you a cunt. Fact. Fuck you.

I'm not wise, but I know that a wise man would not trust anyone with destructive views, yet he would try to find common ground, and the common ground in this case that faces us all is opporession, deception, manipulation, persecution and destruction of us and the planet.

So are destructive views towards the so called leaders ok? How does this work beyond 'Why can't we all just get along?'

Why is it fascists who want to overthrow the goverment? I thought it was only people who actually knew the difference between right and wrong. But I guess having that kind of info, you know, knowing what is right, and what is wrong, makes you a facist :rolleyes:

FUCK OFF. The govenment are there to make you poor, and the rich richer, ifbeing against that makes you a fascist, then beliving that makes you a cunt. Fact. Fuck you.

I said fascists want to replace the current system of government too. The use of the word 'too' in that sentence should indicate to anyone who bothers to read all the way to the end of a sentence that they are among those who seek to overthrow or undermine the status quo. My point being that just because somebody dislikes the system we currently have, that doesn't mean they are a natural ally of anyone else who opposes that system.

In the interests of your own blood pressure I would respectfully suggest that you read what people say before throwing your toys out of the pram and hurling abuse.

I said fascists want to replace the current system of government too. The use of the word 'too' in that sentence should indicate to anyone who bothers to read all the way to the end of a sentence that they are among those who seek to overthrow or undermine the status quo. My point being that just because somebody dislikes the system we currently have, that doesn't mean they are a natural ally of anyone else who opposes that system.

In the interests of your own blood pressure I would respectfully suggest that you read what people say before throwing your toys out of the pram and hurling abuse.
but I'm drunk, so fuck everyone!!!!

NAZI :mad:

(edit, and that's as close to an appology as you're getting ;) )

Back
Top Bottom