Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My breadmakers got more beeps than Hells kitchen.

Greebozz

Apologies if I don't reply, may not your see post.
Banned
Hi I have aquired a bread maker, a Russell Hobbs 4462, but have no instructions, does anyone know how to turn the insenten beeping when ever in finishes a procedure, whating to use it overnight without it waking me up.

Cheers

dc_1_b.JPG
Is it this one?

Mine's a cookworks so I doubt the instructions are compatible.

I'd never be able to use mine overnight, though, beeping or no. My bedroom's right next to the kitchen, and when the breadmaker's kneading it sets everything on the worktop rattling and clattering happily away...

Rohen said:
dc_1_b.JPG
Is it this one?

Yes that is the exact one but without the instructions and mesuring cups. It is a great piece of kit, my only worry was being seen on the local news being lifted out of my flat via the front windows by fork lift truck. After putting on so much weight after buying a bread maker. I have not found it so bad, it actually feel good and wholsome eating your own bread. It feels difererent to juck food carbs.

Does anyone else us the term "Nutron bread", for when bread does not rise and is very dence. Named after a Nutron star which is the stage a star goes though just before turning into a black hole.

If you had the mesuments for white and wholemeal bread I would be very grateful

cheers

Back
Top Bottom