Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

Fez909

toilet expert
I was on a bus today and thought this church steeple looked a bit like the Shard. Of course being a Northern version, they made it brown and miserable, rather than shiny and metallic.

rT61WoM.jpg

It's looks about the right height above the skyline if it was real.

Share your boring pictures of the North here. Dodgy comparisons with landmarks in other places not necessary, but by all means go for it if you have a candidate :cool:

I was on a bus today and thought this church steeple looked a bit like the Shard. Of course being a Northern version, they made it brown and miserable, rather than shiny and metallic.

rT61WoM.jpg

Share your boring pictures of the North here. Dodgy comparisons with landmarks in other places not necessary, but by all means go for it if you have a candidate :cool:

Junction of Burley Road and St Michael's lane? Lived round the corner from here for years!

rT61WoM.jpg

Burley road? Opposite one stop?

A old NI car parked up on the Scotswood road, in front of a once notorious estate in the West end of Newcastle. thats mundane.

Flats had their biddies and charvas chucked out a few years ago and are now Student Halls.

ETA, Im pretty sure I have a load of ole B&W pics of the area I took just after the riots. Will root around tomorrow and see what turns up

nc-15.jpg

Junction of Burley Road and St Michael's lane? Lived round the corner from here for years!
oh yeah, thought it was familiar - our office is about 50 yards behind the camera, and that basically is the view from our office, yet I'd not sussed where it was.:facepalm:

A old NI car parked up on the Scotswood road, in front of a once notorious estate in the West end of Newcastle. thats mundane.

Flats had their biddies and charvas chucked out a few years ago and are now Student Halls.

ETA, Im pretty sure I have a load of ole B&W pics of the area I took just after the riots. Will root around tomorrow and see what turns up

I lived in Crudas park when I was 16 for all of two weeks :D

Front row seating on the canal (the two chairs, just visible)
H8OhWWr.jpg

Park Square absolutely packed at dinner time
oVRdIKB.jpg

The canal, surprisingly quiet
tL3ZDiX.jpg

Where abouts on the canal were those pics taken fez? I don't recognise either of them.

Back
Top Bottom