Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Morons Unite For The Freedom To Infect Each Other

This is a particular lunacy that is getting near to its end date, half the population have now had one jab, a third has had both, the daily death rate has been down to single figures for a while now and an end to this (at least in the UK) is clearly fast approaching.
The vaccination program has been a massive and unqualified success. It's hard to imagine there are going to be a million people marching through London demanding an end to something that is almost over.

This is a particular lunacy that is getting near to its end date, half the population have now had one jab, a third has had both, the daily death rate has been down to single figures for a while now and an end to this (at least in the UK) is clearly fast approaching.
The vaccination program has been a massive and unqualified success. It's hard to imagine there are going to be a million people marching through London demanding an end to something that is almost over.
It will soon be time for Starmer to call for 'something to be done' about this virus he's heard about.

I think, if you were out to be King of the Dickheads, it's probably a relatively smart idea to try and organise a big old "stop the lockdown" protest right at the end of lockdown, because when lockdown does end it will look to your dickhead followers like you won, and maybe you can leverage that for something.

My cat used to do this. At one point, we were plagued by intruder cats coming through the cat flap at night and eating his food. He'd come and cower next to our bed when this happened. I'd get up, open the door and chase the other cat out, then right on cue my cat would bound past me pretending he was chasing off the already-retreating intruder.

Back
Top Bottom