Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Misc steam railway, traction, station and rail-related news

I would hope so. Never done the line but I've heard they're always up against it there with vandalism and theft. This is a new low, though.
The usual invective against society going to the dogs, etc, appears everywhere, but I do like the suggestion that, as part of their sentence, these boys are obliged to go and volunteer with the organisation. The redemptionist in me wants to believe that, in doing so, they might gain an appreciation of the love and effort that goes into such things, and maybe even acquire some new skills and interests...

Indeed. Or they will get is a slapped wrist and a bit of juve time supposedly learning rights from their wrongs when all they really do is make bigger knobhead networks by meeting like minded yobs in the same session.

Engine and freshly repainted stock for today's trip to Kingswear got hit at Southall last night. WTF is going on this week?59380214_2497807683596751_8750350503814103040_o.jpg

The tossers even went as far as to spray the windscreens of one of the engines. Just fucking moronic. They're not even any good at it - some of the stuff looked like the scribblings of a primary school kid.

I was chatting to a chap last week who constructed train images wholly from scratch using various programs. It struck me that it is easier to photograph them but he was happy doing his thing and the images seemed good.

Pathetic fucking twats. Still, at least they've been caught. Let's hope the courts make them/their parents pay back all the damage. Double.

Mr Davies said club members were "devastated and distraught".

"Can you imagine your life's work wrecked?" he said. "One guy spent 25 years on his work and it's wrecked, it's just horrendous.

"We will never have the time to build the sort of layouts again, that's where the anger comes from."

_107019897_mediaitem107019896.jpg

_107019997_cvandaltwo.jpg

Hope the vandals are suitably punished. Pointless, senseless.

Especially as these exhibitions area huge attraction for younger children - my own 3 were taken to enough , and enjoyed them. These vandals might even have been.

Really firm action needed on this one, - to teach a lesson . Pathetic behaviour.

Pathetic fucking twats. Still, at least they've been caught. Let's hope the courts make them/their parents pay back all the damage. Double.

_107019897_mediaitem107019896.jpg

_107019997_cvandaltwo.jpg

Even if they do, there’s no guarantee you ever see the money. As per personal experience of being a victim of crime where the little twat was caught.

Back
Top Bottom