Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

mi5 can authorise informants to kill

Though that 'authorisation' doesn't confer immunity from prosecution. It's a strange state of affairs.

Don’t think the term ‘torture’ is used anymore, ‘extraordinary rendition’ sounds much more civilised despite the end result being equal.
"Extraordinary rendition" is the term for government-sanctioned kidnapping and spiriting away (though torture will likely be involved somewhere along the way).

I think the fluffy term for torture is something like this:
enhanced interrogation techniques.

"Extraordinary rendition" is the term for government-sanctioned kidnapping and spiriting away (though torture will likely be involved somewhere along the way).

I think the fluffy term for torture is something like this:

Yeah, sounds almost nice and fluffy compared to torture.

The gist I get from it is that the Security Service officers who might be running twitchy-fingered sources are themselves indemnified.
They are present at rendition centres when the locals or septics do the wet work often. That bloke who killed the fella in woolwich was interrogated in east Africa with spooks on site at the time

Spooks are a law unto themselves I assume. At best we can hope they have someone saying "Your plan to blow up Great Ormonds street to make ISIS look bad is ambitious ,but unnecessary. You complete fucking psychopath"
They are going to do bad things to hopefully the right bad people and no one will ever know hopefully with some over sight.

Back
Top Bottom