Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MasterChef 2023

pbsmooth

There's a fat white bloke cooking Korean street food, interchangeable hipster women cooking hipster things, a black guy with Jamaican parents cooking Jamaican food, a Malaysian guy cooking Malaysian food, an old person who finds it all a bit too much... And that was only the first episode. Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

There's a fat white bloke cooking Korean street food, interchangeable hipster women cooking hipster things, a black guy with Jamaican parents cooking Jamaican food, a Malaysian guy cooking Malaysian food, an old person who finds it all a bit too much... And that was only the first episode. Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.
It's MasteChef bingo, plus the obligatory undercooked chicken!

Can't believe none of them mentioned foraging (or if they did I missed it).

It was a bit worrying when the street food guy - who seemed a lovely bloke - took off the lid to his chicken and thought it looked perfect when it was barely cooked!

Nowhere to hide with this dish

chinese-chefs-cook-a-giant-dish-of-steamed-fish-head-with-diced-hot-peppers-during-the-23rd-chinese-chef-festival-in-changsha-central-chinas-hunan-pr-W92XYD.jpg

I can't say I liked any of the layered food. It wasn't very imaginative, nearly all nille feuille and one even had a ginger snap in top. Wtf.

Good to see Monica yesterday.
Why, at this late stage do we need to know the contestants ages. Did we ever need to know their ages 🤔

Age and jobs. Funny the weight that we give to these things.

I thought the autistic woman whose handheld food was basically a curry got away with it a bit. Sure some people in the world do eat it with their hands but not sure it was really what the judges meant. You can eat anything with your hands in theory!

Back
Top Bottom