Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Marilyn Monroe

me and my sister are pretty close. we shared a room for 6 years or something when we were little. i think you lot are all sick tbh for thinking i want to bone my sister. fucking wrongheads

and my dad doesn't want to bone me either you fucking wrongheads.

if i was into boning my sister and that like they are in bristol i'd be dead chuffed to have a sister like strung outs

Good actress, especially comedy roles which she didn't get enough of. Not someone who was always very happy, had miscarriages, desperately wanted a child. Someone who was thought of as a bit thick but was an intelligent woman

yep, smart, witty, artsy and interesting and quite deep really, but sadly seen by many as the exact opposite.

rarely and painfully, hardly even taken seriously.

Adorable, beautiful, vulnerable, lonely/sad.
I loved her in comedies :cool:

utterly and irreparably unhappy deep down, amazing at pretending she was fine and insanely happy, which isnt an easy feat, is it.

quietly lost the will to live at the absolute shock of a lot of people.

slipped away forever, probably to stop the noises within that nothing on earth seems to be able to stop.

other peoples lives are rarely what they seem from the outside looking in are they. we all forget that.

that feels like im describing how i truly feel a hell of a lot of the time.

me and my sister are pretty close. we shared a room for 6 years or something when we were little. i think you lot are all sick tbh for thinking i want to bone my sister. fucking wrongheads

I thought it was a tongue in cheed thread:oops:
sorry, no offence meant.
:)

yep, smart, witty, artsy and interesting and quite deep really, but sadly seen by many as the exact opposite.

rarely and painfully, hardly even taken seriously.

utterly and irreparably unhappy deep down, amazing at pretending she was fine and insanely happy, which isnt an easy feat, is it.

quietly lost the will to live at the absolute shock of a lot of people.

slipped away forever, probably to stop the noises within that nothing on earth seems to be able to stop.

other peoples lives are rarely what they seem from the outside looking in are they. we all forget that.

that feels like im describing how i truly feel a hell of a lot of the time.
:(
x

images

Back
Top Bottom