Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Marilyn Monroe

my sister was poorly so i went round to look after her. maybe that's weird to all you lot, but it's perfectly normal here in bristol.

I slept in the same bed as my sister for about a month after she broke up with her fiancee. She didn't want to sleep alone.

I don't think it's weird strungout.

me and my sister are like twins born 2 years apart. there's just something comforting about knowing she's there, its nice to be able to share a bed with someone and just know that they're there to keep you safe. usually after one of us has done way too many drugs lol

even if she does put pictures of marilyn monroe on her headboard to fall on me in the middle of the night

seriously, do you lot really think its a bit weird to sleep in the same bed as one of your siblings?

i would never sleep in the same bed as one of my brothers but that's more cos we would end up having a fight or something than it being weird

i dunno with sisters cos i haven't got one :(

i live 15 miles away from my brother, and i somehow dont think my sis in law would appreciate it

It's probably thread fodder tbh. My dad still trots in to the bathroom if he's forgotten his book or needs to brush his teeth or whatever while I'm in the bath. Some people probably think that's WEIRD.

I don't.

is he always 'forgetting' stuff:hmm:

seriously, do you lot really think its a bit weird to sleep in the same bed as one of your siblings?

I slept in my sisters double bed with her when I stayed there years ago, one night.
There was no lesbian action, but, as I brought the point up, it depends on the relationship you have with sibling.
If I had been one of my bros staying there, she would have had him sleep on the couch.:hmm:
*dosen't quite know what to say, so shuts up for a bit*

come to think of it i've been stopping at my brothers while he was away for a week and i felt weird using his bed and not his sofa

i am so repressed :cool:

me and my sister are pretty close. we shared a room for 6 years or something when we were little. i think you lot are all sick tbh for thinking i want to bone my sister. fucking wrongheads

Back
Top Bottom