Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lunch should have its own thread

On impulse yesterday I bought a tub of hummus and one of salsa, so I'm having half of those with my usual bag of smoky Spanish grains in place of my usual bland can of mushy peas.
It remains to be seen whether there will be any repercussions ..

Freezer portion of bacon, broccoli and bean soup, with multigrain bread. The soup was a touch bland when I made it, but it seems to have improved with a couple of weeks in the freezer.

What's the surprise Badgers ? That it actually tastes nice?
God that reminds me - was in Bournemouth after a night out off me tits, and not having eaten for god knows how long the only place I could find open was KFC. It was minging, and then I had a five hour train journey home in sweltering summer temperatures. Had to sit on the train topless because I was so hot. :(

The only time I've eaten that filth.

God that reminds me - was in Bournemouth after a night out off me tits, and not having eaten for god knows how long the only place I could find open was KFC. It was minging, and then I had a five hour train journey home in sweltering summer temperatures. Had to sit on the train topless because I was so hot. :(

The only time I've eaten that filth.
Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I tried it once, fuck me, the vilest shit I've ever put in my mouth, bar my mother's liver casserole. Urgh.

Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I tried it once, fuck me, the vilest shit I've ever put in my mouth, bar my mother's liver casserole. Urgh.
Liver takes some beating tbf :D

My mam used to cook liver sometimes - just grim. I suppose I should be grateful that she never cooked tripe - the meat market in town had a weirdly disproportionate number of tripe stalls for some reason.

Liver takes some beating tbf :D

My mam used to cook liver sometimes - just grim. I suppose I should be grateful that she never cooked tripe - the meat market in town had a weirdly disproportionate number of tripe stalls for some reason.
Fucking disgusting stuff. She used to do the spuds on top a weird way too. Honestly can't think of it without retching.

My Dad ate tripe. Urrghhhh.

One piece of sourdough toast, with olive spread and Boursin on, with baby plum toms and mixed olives.

Greek yog with honey and blueberries.

Another KFC hater here, everything about it is grim. In my first year at uni I lived behind a parade of shops that included a KFC, and my god, the stench that rolled out the back of that place. Vomitorious.
On our walk to the park there's a Brothers Burgers place. You can smell it fucking miles away. Rancid grease and shit meat - I honestly don't know how people can fucking eat that shit. We're retching when we get in sniffing distance.

Back
Top Bottom