Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London rioting and looting, Aug 2011

Confirmed, Enfield, Walthamstow, Dalston, Brixton, unconfirmed Islington, Manor House and a few other places....Predict where next?

Youths and police gathering in Islington from the sound of things.

Holloway road...

scaled.php

@rutita it's two twitter a/c's that a telegraph tweeter has taken as impeccable sources. one a/c is basically saying that someone else told him. so there's only one person who says he's seen it.

you don't need to stigmatise your own community on half truths and unreported rubbish, i've just been down there and there isn't any parallel at all between what happened last night and what's gone on in dalston.

you don't need to stigmatise yourown community on half truths and unreported rubbish,
What do you mean my community?

i've just been down there and there isn't any parallel at all between what happened last night and what's gone on in dalston.
I haven't said there is a bloody parrallel....this thread is about looting going on tonight, don't imagine words or intentions that aren't there.

What do you mean my community?

I haven't said there is a bloody parrallel....this thread is about looting going on tonight, don't imagine words or intentions that aren't there.
um, hackney? you do live there and go on about how in touch you are. ffs, if you want to be an arse about spreading fucking stupid fucking rumours then go right ahead. what are you doing then?

oh looting confirmed, all over london, predict where next...you playing fucking bingo love? ffs, i'm going to bed.

It'd be good if some actual government buildings got torched.

And why's White Hart Lane not been reduced to ashes yet?

um, hackney? you do live there and go on about how in touch you are. ffs, if you want to be an arse about spreading fucking stupid fucking rumours then go right ahead. what are you doing then?

oh looting confirmed, all over london, predict where next...you playing fucking bingo love? ffs, i'm going to bed.

I tell you what fuck off you patronising grumpy arse, who are you to define my community? I usually have a lot of time for you but cock off and take your shitty mood out on someone else.

What I'm doing right now is preparing to go to bed after running my self ragged organising and running a community party yesterday and having a massive clear up job today. Most of what I see as my community were at that party yesterday.

Make your point about unconfirmed reports fair enough but don't lecture me on my community and how I should define it. You have no clue.

Half a dozen shops looted in Streatham last night. The fellas boarding up one of them said there had also been incidents in Tooting.

its made the news here in krakow. cant understand a word of whats being said but recognise london.

Half a dozen shops looted in Streatham last night. The fellas boarding up one of them said there had also been incidents in Tooting.
Local paper reports minor incidents in Colliers Wood too. Of course, with the current state of things someone having an angry word at a policeman or kicking a bin would probably get Twitter claiming there's a riot.

Back
Top Bottom