Haven't done an update for a while...

87.6 Playback UK (garage/dubstep/house)
88.0 Shine FM (house)
88.2 Rude FM (d'n'b)
88.4 Vision Radio (garage)
88.6 Back 2 Back (soul/jazz/funk)
89.4 Unknown FM (house/disco)
80.6 Klick Radio (r'n'b/soul/reggae)
89.8 Station FM (talk/reggae/ragga/r'n'b)
90.0 Hot 90 (talk/african)
90.2 Point Blank FM (house/garage/d'n'b/soul)
90.4 Woah! (r'n'b/ragga/hip-hop)
90.8 Lightning Radio (reggae/ragga/r'n'b/hip-hop)
91.6 Genesis Radio (talk/reggae/ragga/r'n'b)
92.0 Scream London (d'n'b/garage/house)
92.2 Metrolove Radio (r'n'b/soul/ragga/hip-hop)
92.4 Deja Vu (grime/garage/funky/d'n'b/hip-hop)
92.7 Energy Radio (reggae)
93.0 Breeze (reggae/soca/r'n'b)
93.8 Vibes FM (talk/reggae/ragga)
94.0 Voice of Africa (talk/african)
94.4 Street FM (reggae/soca/ragga/r'n'b)
94.6 Kool FM (d'n'b/jungle/hardcore)
95.1 Origin FM (d'n'b/jungle/hardcore)
95.5 On Top (grime/hip-hop/r'n'b)
96.1 Supreme Dance (house/techno)
96.4 Surprise Radio (talk/african)
97.5 Blazing Radio (r'n'b/hip-hop/garage/ragga)
97.9 Passion FM (house)
98.3 RJR (reggae)
99.1 Hav It (reggae/ragga/r'n'b)
99.3 Select UK (house/techno)
99.5 Galaxy Radio (talk/reggae/soul/ragga)
99.7 Flex FM (garage/d'n'b/house/funky)
99.8 Supreme FM (reggae/ragga/r'n'b)
100.3 House FM (house)
101.5 Live FM (garage/house/funky)
101.2 Unique FM (reggae/r'n'b)
101.8 Bizim (talk/turkish)
101.9 The Beat (talk/reggae/ragga)
102.0 Concious (reggae/dub)
102.5 Inna City Radio (r'n'b/hip-hop/garage/funky)
103.0 Image (garage/house/d'n'b/funky)
104.0 Muzik Radio (reggae/soul)
104.2 Dem Radyo (talk/turkish)
106.0 SLR (reggae/r'n'b)
106.8 Rinse FM *legal* (funky/grime/dubstep/d'n'b)
108.0 Pulse London (d'n'b/garage/funky/house)

Anyone in London know if 98.2 RJR is still on? I'm too far out of London to get it on the radio, but haven't been able to get it on the web for a while...

:(

Good one Steph...you must have good reception where you are!

Theres one missing, spotted it as its one ive been listening to a fair bit this last year as a fall back, TSOL 94.2 FM The Soul of London (funk/soul/boogie/jazz)
http://thesouloflondonradio.com

Ah yeah, I have caught TSOL once or twice. Back 2 Back is nice too - was listening to that last night with much the same sort of stuff.

That list is a combination of what I can hear at home in Strat, and what I can get when I'm working over in Hammersmith and Paddington.

Ah yeah, I have caught TSOL once or twice. Back 2 Back is nice too - was listening to that last night with much the same sort of stuff.

Thanks for the headsup, just checking them out on the stream now http://www.back2backfm.net/
I find it really funny how the websites never mention the frequency, and go on like they're internet stations - as if thats going to stop them from getting busted :D
nice to see the dial rammed out! with 24/7 pirates too... london pirates never been stronger.

kin ell.. I can only pick up like three of those stations in Shepherds Bush! West London is shite for pirate radio. Anyone got any links to get these online (no pirate radio in LA :()

0860 395 262

why can i remember their shout line number 18 years later but i have no idea of my wifes phone number...
because your wife doesnt repeat her phone number over and over to you every time you put a record on, not does she make up little rhymes about it :D

Thanks for the headsup, just checking them out on the stream now http://www.back2backfm.net/
I find it really funny how the websites never mention the frequency, and go on like they're internet stations - as if thats going to stop them from getting busted :D
nice to see the dial rammed out! with 24/7 pirates too... london pirates never been stronger.

The thinking behind this is that the transmitter can be totally remote to the studio, with the audio feeding it coming from a cheap laptop, there's no direct link to the studio unlike in the old days when, for example, a link transmitter, normally operating in the UHF band, would be used between the studio and the transmitter.

So, whilst OFCOM can raid the transmitter site, they have problems in (a) tracing & raiding the studio, and (b) if they do, it's almost impossible to prove a connection between the *internet station* and the transmitter, which could just be a fan/listener relaying the station - as is the case of the various relays of Radio Caroline that pop-up from time to time in various locations across the country.

Bollocks, just tried to grab stephs kool fm rips and ska invita's pied piper ones, but they're gone, any chance of a re-up?

Thanks steph, I've got a mate who is somehow involved in Kool and jungle fever, he might like them for a giggle :)

ffm11.jpg

These are the real deal:

Cool Hand Flex - Fantasy FM 1989
http://download1323.mediafire.com/2la38zbwsrcg/2u2060a4q4gm3ed/Pied Piper - Fantasy FM (Pirate Radio), London, 1989.mp3

DJ Pied Piper - Fantasy FM 1989
http://download936.mediafire.com/877gx8agtemg/wwbbs9blop6n0bw/Cool Hand Flex - Fantasy FM (Pirate Radio), London, September 1989.mp3
(1990 I reckon)

captainpirate.gif

^^ This one

Back
Top Bottom