Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Cloo

Approved by toads
So, in these locked down times, and other times when you're not really going out beyond the corner shop, what's your usual choice?

I can't do the PJs/lounging about stuff thing. I just feel sleepy and grotty if I'm not dressed in clothes I'd wear up and about. I mean, don't get me wrong, it may clean when it goes on but it doesn't necessarily stay that way for that long when it's on, but I cannot spend all day in PJs or old, tatty stuff.

At weekends I might keep my pyjamas on until washing, which would usually be no later than about 10am. I very occasionally change to pyjamas in late evening if I've had a really bad spill on something or I am having bad bloating/stomach cramps and need to wear something loose on the waist.

what do you mean by 'clean stuff'? ;) Apart from underwear, if I'm at home I'll wear a top/trousers for a few days, so, not fresh clean but also definitely not dirty. My way of doing less washes and doing my bit for the environment... I do get out of pjs pretty early on in the day, unless I'm unwell, which I haven't been thus far.

I’ve always changed out of my clothes into pyjamas or tracksuit bottoms when I get home. I don’t want to sit around in clothes I’ve been out and about in, visiting and driving etc.

At weekends I’ll get dressed into clean comfy clothes when I get up/after a bath.

I’ll wear bottoms for two days and a clean top each day.

When I started wfh I would properly get dressed, now I’m just putting a top or dress over my pyjamas for video calls.
Mr Looby will sit all evening in his jeans, I don’t get that at all, they’re not comfortable to lounge around in.

These days I’m either in my uniform or in loungewear which is usually clean until I drop my dinner down it.

what do you mean by 'clean stuff'? ;) Apart from underwear, if I'm at home I'll wear a top/trousers for a few days, so, not fresh clean but also definitely not dirty. My way of doing less washes and doing my bit for the environment... I do get out of pjs pretty early on in the day, unless I'm unwell, which I haven't been thus far.
Yeah do you mean, clean out the machine, or not obviously dirty. I have my standards but I'm not obsessive.

Not necessarily 100% clean, not necessarily in good nick, but deffo joggers and hoodie all day, every day. I have to put something on cos I sleep in the nuddy but it's basically the daytime version of jamas

I went to my local high street today and there were some people really representing - completely dressed up to wait in the "it's nearly Good Friday queue" for the fish shop. Amazing. I slouched by in my baggy trews and top and my old lady shopping trolly

If I'm at home I'm in pjs. I dont own leisurewear. I dont want to wear uncomfy clothes.

my chipper was shut. :(

If I'm at home I'm in pjs. I dont own leisurewear. I dont want to wear uncomfy clothes.

my chipper was shut. :(
that's outrageous, the shut chippy I mean. sadly it's the thing I was v sad about - managing without chips for so long. I've made my own chips a couple of times and I even went as far as triple cooked chips but after ruining at least one pan doing this, I am now over cooking my own chips

I wear a sort of hybrid most of the day. Today it's been an old Man U T-shirt (when I say old, I mean celebrating The Double in 1994 old :oops:) and pyjama bottoms.

I don't wear pyjamas to sleep in - their use to me is for, ahem, dubious 'loungewear'.

I'm completely with you on the jeans thing Looby . My OH is the same.

I realised yesterday that I haven't worn make-up for the longest period ever since I started wearing it aged about 14.

Jeans, t-shirt, hoodie if chilly
Shorts, t-shirt on warmer days.

Is that leisurewear?

I haven't got any pyjamas or a dressing gown, but (because?) I like being dressed when I'm up.

Clean t-shirt every day, or I get zits on my back.

Did two weeks worth of washing yesterday. Ironing consisted of one pair of jeans. Not having to iron work shirts is wonderful.

I mix it up - some days I wear joggers & slippers, others I put a shirt on. I always put a bit of thought into it though. even joggers deserve to be sympathetically matched with whatever else you're wearing...

T-shirt and a pair of casual pants (not jeans) It has been a week since I completely abandoned the wearing of socks (other than my officially authorised state sanctioned walk)

Fully dressed, hair washed, made up, and Zoom-ready every day for work. Plus perfume and jewellery.

Last edited:
These days I’m either in my uniform or in loungewear which is usually clean until I drop my dinner down it.
Yup! Today I dropped my lunch down a white top, put something work appropriate on for some meetings then changed into a clean black vest and dropped my dinner down that. 😄

Home clothes are typically a skater dress and leggings, or a long sundress. With a chunky cardigan.

leggings and undies would be clean on. Frock and bra may be on second consecutive wear (or third or fourth having been aired). Cardigan... who knows?

T-shirt and a pair of casual pants
This but my casual pants are the underwear kind :D Sometimes a vest instead of a t-shirt. Mostly out of consideration for the flats across the street coz I don't have curtains or blinds. Clean on once I've had a shower which is most days and usually some time before midday.

Will add shorts/trackies and/or a hoody if I'm cold or going outside. Those can go up to a week before being washed since I'm only wearing them for a few hours/day at most.

Mostly wearing baggy tracksuit bottoms and t shirts.
Occasionally, jeans and tshirt.
I'm getting 4 to 5 days out of my bottoms (I do change underwear and socks daily) 😁

depending on what kind of day i'm having i might change out of one set of pjs and into another :thumbs:

but generally i need pockets and something that can be worn for walking (or at least added to).

today is floppy orange blouse and black short dungarees. will add leggings for a walk.

my clothes washing habits are slovenly highly ecologically sound enough already, what with not being customer-facing ever. i still despair over how often kid1 thinks hoodies (which are basically infinitely recyclable following an airing in my world) need washing :mad:

Not only do I get dressed but I wear a full face of make-up. Sometimes even perfume. If I let standards slip I get sad. And I don't want to get sad. :(

I usually wear trackies / pj bottoms and a big t-shirt or sweatshirt. I might change to shorts when it gets really hot. I would only get dressed to go out (and tbf I am happy to wear trackies out, just not pjs). If people are coming round I’ll put a bra on.

I've had to be properly dressed for zooming with clients. This weekend will be standard weekend shorts and t shirt.
I run most days and find running in pyjamas uncomfortable

I am always in joggers & a top/t-shirt/vest inside the house. I’m too plump to wear jeans for lounging as the waistbands aren’t forgiving. The jogs & t’s aren’t always clean on, but are kept decent enough to respectably attend the corner shop 👍🏼

I'm permanently dressed for action.
Combats and tee shirt 24/7 - whether at work, rest or play.
The pockets contain my bank cards, a small selection of mini tools for electronic and bike repair, several yards of paracord and an emergency front door key on an attached lanyard.

I wear t-shirt and lounge trousers (they are intended for bed, but I don't wear them in bed). Partly for comfort, partly to avoid cat hair on outdoor clothes.

Fully dressed, hair washed, made up, and Zoom-ready every day for work. Plus perfume and jewellery.
Every day. I'm in awe! i'm only washing my hair 2 or 3 times per week, and putting on make up once for our weekly team meeting.
Of course, this may have to change now the Trust is downloading a video conferencing system onto work laptops for patient consultations!

Back
Top Bottom