Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

Yeah, I'm not attempting to justify their actions or anything...just saying that some of these slebs made it easy for the party to do what they did.
The Compliance Team has a whole Unit dedicated to Radio 4 Panel Games. They've blocked Humphrey Littleton sneaking a vote in from beyond the grave and at this very moment they are injecting Nicholas Parsons with Sodium thiopental.

Bugger - I can't vote. Just realised I'm not on the electoral register having just moved and not sorted it out yet. They sent me an email to say so but I'd have had to reply within 72 hours, but I was away and with no signal.

Thanks zora or I wouldn't have known even that. Odd that they called me up a few days after the email to say they were sending the ballott though...

Glad I read on here that the ballot comes by email, and it has indeed arrived in my spam folder! I could have deleted it all too easily amongst the bazillion spam messages I've received since signing up.

I was saying to oryx last night that I'm surprised that noone has had a hissy fit about it yet that OMG EUROPEANS with no vote in the general election are allowed to takd part in this fine democratic exercise, but we decided it's probably because it's a bit of a niche thing.

Bloody foreigners, coming here, paying their taxes and trying to participate in the democratic process... :mad:

Are there any Blairites who might have voted Tory in 2015 who are now registering for the election and planning on voting for Kendall? Surely scrutiny needs to be applied across the board.
Never mind Blairites who voted Tory , I'm hearing of actual Tories who have got through.

PMSL.

Some gold in the comments too...

Never say never our worst nightmare could come true and Corbyn could one day be PM.
If this did happen then there would be bloody revolution on the streets. The right and the left will at be at each others throats, and thousands of innocent people will die caught up in between them

Wow, that is fucking epic! I'm loving the side-by-side photos! I'm disappointed they didn't just go the whole way and Photoshop Corbyn to look African though.
If these ideas would be so 'calamitous' then surely the electorate will vote for the vermin? Looks like the RW press lack confidence in the electorate.

is the torygraph in competition with the guardian as to who can produce the most ludicrous corbyn focused article or something

meh. and double meh.

got an email from LP HQ telling me i'm not eligible to vote. admittedly an on-off member over the last decade; however a consistent voter.

all i can see is the LP eviscerating itself in the name of i know not what ...

if they carry on at this rate they'll run out of easily recognizable commie baddies from history and they'll have to start digging out nepalese moaists who only seventh bullet has heard of

Back
Top Bottom