Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

yeh. i bought it at its full price from an actual independent bookshop although it's available more cheaply online. you have to pay if you want independent bookshops to remain open.

you're talking to someone who just paid the full price for Cleavers 33 Lessons that is currently half price via PP's website. Purchased from an independent bookshop no less.

The state of it. I don't know what the triumphant legal stuff means but second half of the video is pretty special. And thousands of the faithful still there, Standing By Chris.

Last edited:
The state of it. I don't know what the triumphant legal stuff means but second half of the video is pretty special. And thousands of the faithful still there, Standing By Chris.

Such a cunt. How many votes did he get as an independent candidate again, about 3?

Last edited:
Game over

what a load of old bollocks...

I mean, are you serious ? ( clue : where are there Lab Party members involved here ? )

" Footage taken during the Kentish Town meeting has also identified Gill Kaffash, former secretary of the Camden branch of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, whose membership application was rejected by the Labour party in 2016 because she had promoted Holocaust revisionism.

Other Keep Talking attendees include Holocaust denier and far-right activist Alison Chabloz,
who the Jewish News reported in 2015 became a supporter of the Labour party and “declared loyalty to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn in several blog posts”.

Honestly, if you ever wonder why people have stopped listening re : A/S, you couldn't get a better example than this piece - expelled cranks + quasi nazis who have nothing to do with Labour etc etc, cynically, blatantly, feebly weaponised against the rest of us, once again. F*cking rotten tbh mate.

And you consider that .... " game over " ?? What " game " are you referring to ?

In the context of the conversations she was having, and given her own ethnic background I don't think I have actually read anything that clearly outlines what was wrong with her comments. Lots of suggestion that 'she can't say that', a fuckton of snidey 'self hating Jew' comments at the time this story broke as I recall, and then there were the really nasty insinuations and indirect questioning of her actual 'Jewishness'.

It would be interesting to know how others think she could have had those conversations without saying what she did and what people think gives them the right to decide how she is allowed to interact with and describe her relationship and thoughts about her own hertitage/history.

Is Jacky Walker still a victim in your eyes, Princess?

Was going to post this, serious stuff, yes, most are not LP members, but its not all published yet, many of these people do though claim to be on the left, how has this happened, maybe people were too sanguine about the shouts of We are all Hamas, etc, I tried to stop that chant once and was threatened. maybe if the left still saw basic issues like housing, social security, class, and economic inequality as the key elements, there would have been space for the cranks and anti-semites.

I did read once how Corbyn pegged it round to Kollostroms house as he had some important info on Palestine to impart, will try and find the link.

Last edited:
exactly.

Moaning that AS is being ‘weaponised’ against the LP is both pointless (the election was last year, they lost) and point-missing

Genuinely found this real world crossover between the 'cranks' in and around labour left with far right surprising too tbh. Maybe naive of me, knew there already was and inevitably would be online crossover, knew there was real life interaction and cooperation on stuff like assadism, perhaps palestine but with far right hiding behind a bushel, but explicitly on holocaust denial. Fucks sake.

Perhaps Jews should be grateful to the Left for doing so much to end the association between Jews and Marxism. Not much mileage in advocating a ‘solution’ to Judeo-Boshevism these days

Last year I had mates of mine from sunday league teams (some id barely spoken to for the best part of two decades) stressing about Jeremy mates-with-terrorists Corbyn getting into power. None of them are Jews I should add, or particularly left-wing.

the Corbyn project has managed to both recruit people (well, weirdos) into antisemitism, and recruit normal people into a genuine belief that Jews need to be protected from you head cases.

Funny how things work out

cooperation on stuff like assadism

Geopolitics.

Not only have we seen much left/right crossover in the service of supporting/antagonising the ‘anti-imperialist’/‘resistance’ powers; but also a split within the far right (eg grayzone going for Iran/Assad; Sargon whatshisface going against Iran/Assad)

many of these cranks, A/S's, are also some of the few allies claimants, etc have.

Exactly.

They will tell you no one cares about you, that only they care about you, that those who criticise them hate you.

And that the Jews are killing you.

Lowest form of scum really

There is mass poverty, zhc, millions using FB's, isn't that enough to be getting on with, are they red/brown?

Does taking along Roy fucking Bard and a swastika flag to a memorial to the holocaust (sticking it to the Jews there lads) count as red/brown?

Attachments

• 2D59695E-DADF-4FCB-9F56-64BC1C073153.jpeg
    2D59695E-DADF-4FCB-9F56-64BC1C073153.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 948A362D-3B0D-4D6C-9092-DCE18BE7F1A6.jpeg
    948A362D-3B0D-4D6C-9092-DCE18BE7F1A6.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 35
what a load of old bollocks...

I mean, are you serious ? ( clue : where are there Lab Party members involved here ? )

" Footage taken during the Kentish Town meeting has also identified Gill Kaffash, former secretary of the Camden branch of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, whose membership application was rejected by the Labour party in 2016 because she had promoted Holocaust revisionism.

Other Keep Talking attendees include Holocaust denier and far-right activist Alison Chabloz,
who the Jewish News reported in 2015 became a supporter of the Labour party and “declared loyalty to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn in several blog posts”.

Honestly, if you ever wonder why people have stopped listening re : A/S, you couldn't get a better example than this piece - expelled cranks + quasi nazis who have nothing to do with Labour etc etc, cynically, blatantly, feebly weaponised against the rest of us, once again. F*cking rotten tbh mate.

And you consider that .... " game over " ?? What " game " are you referring to ?
the weird thing is, I think he actually means it! A (complete shit of a) man once spoke at a meeting alongside Jeremy Corbyn' brother. What more proof could you need?

Back
Top Bottom