Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kirsty Young hates wallabies and wants to kill them

Let's face it, who would want a load of wallabies leaping all over their garden I gather she also wants to chop down hundreds of trees. 😰

There was a Wallaby colony in the south of the Peak District - by the Roaches - they were released with a load of other exotics: llamas, Yaks etc.. during the war. They definitely lasted until 2008 or so and at their high point numbered about 50 animals. There have been a number of possible sightings in the last decade, but nothing conclusive.

Its believed that by 2008 they were down to two animals.

Starter fucked over that one Alpaca pretty good :(
Shit, yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. I suppose my brain just remembered it as a llama for rhyming purposes. Although I bet he probably would slaughter them as well, given half a chance.

Kirsty Young and the Loch Lomond island wallabies Kirsty Young and the deserted island wallabies

Just processing the knowledge that Loch Lomond is home to shit loads of Wallabies. I had no idea, and I've been. At least twice. Should this not be widely advertised when you arrive there "WE'VE GOT TONS OF FUCKED-UP KANGAROOS HERE" or something?

Wallabies are just fucked-up kangaroos and have no place being in Scotland anyway. Fuck'em. Wankers.
Must be way down on the list of things that have no place in Scotland though. Can we start with golfers, places claiming to sell "handmade" burgers, Ruth Davidson... etc.

Christ, you’re right. They’ll be wanting to do Up Helly Aa into space!

strips.jpg

:D

There are some wallabies in Sussex whose purpose seem to be when somebody phones the police saying I've just seen a Kangeroo.
No Sir/Madam that's a wallaby :D

Some wags left a dead wallaby on the side of the road on Islay. As Islay does't have wallabies (as far as anyone is aware), it was something of a puzzle.

Things became clearer when the PM showed that the creature had been frozen. :)

Back
Top Bottom