Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ken Keating Salford Class Warrior dies

Ken's family are keen for political activists who shared his politics to attend his funeral on Friday 15 July. (The Class War Federation book, Unfinished Business, was dedicated to Ken).

The funeral procession starts at 11am from 105 Tootal Drive, Salford M6 8DU. The church is 12 o'clock St Thomas church/Pendelton church, 1pm burial at Agecroft cemetary.

@ Paul Marsh

Quiet a few of us in Salford want to go to the funeral but we weren't sure if we'd be welcome as we don't actually know him. Are you sure they want people to go to the funeral?

I spoke to his son Sean a few days ago.

He says his dad was a political animal, and he wants to see people who shared his dad's politics come to the funeral.

Just read on some of the Salford BNPs facebook saying they were planning on going down to the house and funeral to take pics and get intel. I would have loved to see the shit storm that would have hit them if they would have had the bollocks to do it.

Laughing about Ken Keatings death on Redwatch: http://elvis.redwatch.org/salfreds1.html

Been threatening to get Barry Woodling too, he was friends with Ken. He was at the funeral. Barry is a bit mad but totally harmless.

I know the guy responsible for it, it's Salford BNP leader Gary Tumulty. His address is in the public domain as he stood in elections.

Back
Top Bottom