Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Very crap

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Her stupid pouty face is really annoying

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters

AnnO'Neemus

Is so vanilla
Over the past few weeks, I've read in a few snippets articles that miss pouty face is thinking of stopping acting because the recognition/celebrity thing is all a bit much. She doesn't like all the attention, oh no.

So why, then, is she on the cover of three women's glossy magazines at the moment? Why is someone who is claiming to be averse to being a public figure currently touting herself about so much in a shameless blitz of self-promotion?

Either she should STF up complaining and pretending that she doesn't like the limelight, or just admit that she's attention seeking stupid pouty face.

And why on earth does she put on that stupid pouty face expression? Who on earth told her that's her most attractive look? All she does is pout. She fulfills no other function, useful or otherwise.

Dunno, why, what's it to you ? I really don't get all of this people getting upset over what celebrities are supposed to have said in gossip magazines and tabloids. Most of it is made up anyway. Any discussion following this rubbish merely means that you are being played by the media. There is probably little relation to what Keira Knightly has said or how she really feels about things ar what kind of person she is in real life anyway. It's all just so much hot air.

Getting annoyed by people you don't know is part of the joy of life!

She annoys me too. Yes.

AnnO'Neemus said:
Over the past few weeks, I've read in a few snippets articles that miss pouty face is thinking of stopping acting because the recognition/celebrity thing is all a bit much. She doesn't like all the attention, oh no.

So why, then, is she on the cover of three women's glossy magazines at the moment? Why is someone who is claiming to be averse to being a public figure currently touting herself about so much in a shameless blitz of self-promotion?

Either she should STF up complaining and pretending that she doesn't like the limelight, or just admit that she's attention seeking stupid pouty face.

And why on earth does she put on that stupid pouty face expression? Who on earth told her that's her most attractive look? All she does is pout. She fulfills no other function, useful or otherwise.

I guess she's your Paris Hilton. A little less good looking, a little less famous, a little less rich, a little less hatred from the hoi polloi.

Apparently, she's one of these two females:

Vantiy%20Fair%20-%20Scarlett%20Johansson%20Keira%20Knightley%20nude.jpg

Johnny Canuck2 said:
I guess she's your Paris Hilton. A little less good looking, a little less famous, a little less rich, a little less hatred from the hoi polloi.

a lil less good looking? wot than paris hilton??

Sorry Johnny but if you think Paris is the slightest bit good looking then im going to do a sponsored sleep in aid of getting you some spectacles ;)

Buddy Bradley said:
She's a slightly cheaper and less talented Natalie Portman.
Keira Knightley isn't fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Natalie Portman. KN isn't even a low budget NP, she's just not in the same league! :eek: :p

I've always thought Parminder Nagra, her co-star from Bend It Like Beckham, was a lot better looking. She doesn't look like she'd snap in a strong wind for example.

ruffneck23 said:
a lil less good looking? wot than paris hilton??

Sorry Johnny but if you think Paris is the slightest bit good looking then im going to do a sponsored sleep in aid of getting you some spectacles ;)

I think she's slightly good looking.

Johnny Canuck2 said:

Less good looking than Paris Hilton? Paris Hilton?
Dear god...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that Paris is attractive. Keira isn't ugly, but I think the vapidity of her expression detracts from her overall looks.

I suppose. But I find Paris attractive, moreso than Keira. Paris looks kind of stupid, but there's something else there. To me, Keira just looks stupid.

And before you dis me for saying that I find Paris attractive even though she looks stupid, just remember: the stupid need love too.

I can't stand either of them. Way too impressed with themselves without much of a reason to be.

To be honest, I can't think of many actresses of that generation that do much for me at all (in a manner of speaking :p ).

I like 'dames' (and no, not the royal type): Actresses / performers like:

Susan Sarandon
Barbra Streisand
Bette Midler
Vanessa Redgrave
Whoopi Goldberg
Goldie Hawn
Jane Fonda
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Julie Christie
Judy Davis
Cate Blanchett
Annette Bening
Edie Falco
Lorraine Bracco
Joan Cusack

Etc, etc.

They have heart, passion, intelligence, intuitiveness, sensitivity, ..... substance, in other words.

Give me a 'dame' like that any day of the week and I might even switch sides ;)

AnnO'Neemus said:

She has a new fillum out.

I didn't know who she was until yesterday, even though I've seen a couple of her films. She doesn't look like she's eating properly but I have no idea about her crapness.

I saw an advanced preview of Atonement and she was very good in it.

Also very, very fit. Look for the scene in which she jumps into the fountain wearing a nightie.

Would. Many times.

I thought she was good in "Pride & Prejudice", "Bend it like Beckham", "Pirates of the Caribbean" and that one where they all get stuck in a hole in the ground.

I don't think that she's a particularly good role model image wise but, from the OP, it sounds like she wants to get away from the whole media-circus driven need to be very thin to be seen as "attractive"

This is part of being a "film star". It will be written into her movie contracts that she has to do publicity for the film and this will include magazine photo-shoots and interviews in the run up to, for example, "Pirates of the Caribbean" being released. It isn't something she can get out of unless she stops being a film actress - which if the OP is correct she is thinking of doing.

Back
Top Bottom