Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Johnny Depp Libel Case

Which person Jay?

My pissy little act, is in response to the pissy little insults thrown my way. I promise I'll never get pissy 1st. But I'm not going to lay down and allow the pissy little boys - I hope it's mainly boys - to throw shade my way, without getting pissy back. Childish I know!

Good idea about a thread on gaslighting, I don't find it boring. I'm interested in psychology see. Add projecting/projection & I'll be there 💋

It doesn't seem you're so serious though, I mean, it seems abundantly clear they had a violent relationship.

I know what you mean about the circle-jerk circus here but don't think you're backing the winner with this.

You are as entitled as the rest of us to express your opinion Jay.

They did have a violent relationship, because AH was battering JD and projecting her effed up shit onto him. IMO of course.

It's not about backing a winner for me, it's about talking about issues of DV & without the hysteria!

We'll agree to disagree without acting pissy eh?

You are as entitled as the rest of us to express your opinion Jay.

They did have a violent relationship, because AH was battering JD and projecting her effed up shit onto him. IMO of course.

It's not about backing a winner for me, it's about talking about issues of DV & without the hysteria!

We'll agree to disagree without acting pissy eh?

i can do that, np xx

Ooo! I can be so pissy 😱

I've just read this thread again & liked all the comments I agree with & laughed at some others! I ignored all those I don't agree with, figuratively not literally :facepalm:

If anyone has read what I posted in the link above, tell me what you think.

Handing it to you on a plate really.

I've got broad shoulders though - figuratively, not literally - I can take whatever abuse you might like to throw at me!

Don't go all quiet on me now.

Crotchbadger :hmm:

Do we need ViolentPanda and some Derek and Clive?

I fucking love swearing, especially when it's neither big nor clever :)

Ferretcunts :)

Apply them to whoever you want, they're all usually aimed at someone specific who has never been a member of the parish of st urban/one off members who I over engaged with who either can't or won't return :).x

Fistyotter

Last edited:
Not you Clownish Buffoon, I couldn't give a shit what you think. Your ilk are scum.

'Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live'

Don't make me feel pissy again.
Have you got t2 diabetes and/or an irritable bladder too?

Cut down on caffeine, avoid artificial sweeteners, lower carb and low-to-no added sugar are good. Try not to drink an your or so before bed. Plain chocolate with high cocoa content in doses is okay...so avoid honey :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom