Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

John Mearsheimer and Jeffrey Sachs faceoff debate

Protag

Fan of think
Watch Mearsheimer and Jeffery Sachs faceoff about their differences. It's a fun debate, especially due to the realist clashing with Sachs wish for more international cooperation. I sort of agree with Sachs but it is like a mouse fighting with a gorilla at this point, due to the state of politics in the West.

Try to post something useful if you can. :D

i remember sachs from the post-eastern-bloc-collapse years of the 80s and 90s and he was strongly in favor of economic intervention. he squared off with pat buchanan, who was against it.

i remember sachs from the post-eastern-bloc-collapse years of the 80s and 90s and he was strongly in favor of economic intervention. he squared off with pat buchanan, who was against it.
Is that the Sachs with the hammer and the convoluted turn of phrase from the Good Old Days?

Reactions: Sue
Watch Mearsheimer and Jeffery Sachs faceoff about their differences. It's a fun debate, especially due to the realist clashing with Sachs wish for more international cooperation. I sort of agree with Sachs but it is like a mouse fighting with a gorilla at this point, due to the state of politics in the West.

Try to post something useful if you can. :D

Can't be arsed, John.

Back
Top Bottom