Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann cover themselves in glory in Twitter spat

oh

OK, that's a good reason to think that. The dick

tbh, most of the reasons people usually put up aren't terribly convincing mind
I dunno, stubbing out cigars in the eyes of youth team players and sucker punching teenagers outside fast food takeaways are good enough reason for me to dislike him.

Can you expand onthis or translate it into plain english? Thanks

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton
Great this twitter, its lets people whose mums work in farmfoods whilst claiming benefits, have a pop at successful folk like me? Brilliant.
12 Jan 13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton
My 'farmfoods' tweet offended lots o people. That delights me. Whilst I'm at it, claiming benefits isn't a life choice. Get a job...

How, specifically have I defended him on this thread? I am not his keeper.

I am just pointing out the irony of so many angry little pixies giving out on the internet... about an angry little pixie giving out on the internet.

How, specifically have I defended him on this thread? I am not his keeper.

I am just pointing out the irony of so many angry little pixies giving out on the internet... about an angry little pixie giving out on the internet.
By saying this:

Yeah.

Fancy cunting people you don't even know off over the Internet. What a cunt, eh?

and similar whenever poor little joey gets himself in bother.

Just for context again:

wee joey barton the most picked on working class footballer ever (and so and exemplar of the working class as a whole) - it's so unfair - it only shows people anti-working class prejudice when they attack him said:
Great this twitter, its lets people whose mums work in farmfoods whilst claiming benefits, have a pop at successful folk like me? Brilliant.

Listen Cryptic Mystic.

You posted this...
Who went first - he good as grassed some family mate working for ***. What came first?

I asked you to explain what you meant by THIS^^

You responded with this...
Joseph Barton
@Joey7Barton
12 Jan 13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Joseph Barton
@Joey7Barton
My 'farmfoods' tweet offended lots o people. That delights me. Whilst I'm at it, claiming benefits isn't a life choice. Get a job...

I can't see a connection. Can you explain what you were referring to in you post or not?

as for context, that is exactly what I asked you for and you chose not to provide.

Ahhh. I get it now.

His post is (apparently) referring to someone he actually knows? ... who's mum is doing the double... and thus making them easily identifiable to the Social?

Absolute cunt's trick.

Any idea what the poster said to set him off? Just for context, like.

He clearly has anger issues and does not seem to have any filters at all when provoked (and it apparently does not take much to provoke him).

I can think of quite a few posters on here (including myself on occasion) whom that description suits quite well. although most (myself included) do have lines we would not cross.

Ahhh. I get it now.

His post is (apparently) referring to someone he actually knows... who's mum is doing the double... and thus making them identifiable to the Social?

Absolute cunt's trick.

Finally. It's about what he then went on to say too though. Twat's got a massive audience, and when people see folk like him voicing those opinions it makes them feel safer voicing them themselves.

Cryptic? I'm openly calling him a tory cunt and showing why. Context: i provided it: a series of tory tweets expressing his tory opinions.

The connection between what i posted and what he posted - looked to me like he was publicly calling out an 'old acquaintance' (and his mum ffs!) for daring to work in somewhere as shit as farmfoods and be in a financially precarious situation. He's an utter anti-working class cunt.

From that link:
[Hamann]added: "There was one night which cost me over £200,000 and that was obviously a long and painful night.
"You've got face up to it and when you wake up the next morning you look in the mirror and don't like what you see."
A quick look at the Wikipedia article about Barton's career shows that he has been fined over £800,000 for violence and bad behaviour over the course of his career, £420,000 of that in one big chunk for attacking three players in the middle of a match. If I were pissing away six figure sums due to repeated violence against others I'd be a little less vociferous about how other people spend their money...

I think young Joseph would point out a) he has loads more money, whereas Didi's career and capacity to earn silly money is over; b) In terms of week's wages and in wages lost through jail, lots of young men his age have lost similar (relative) amounts; c) they were all lookin' for it... the cunts!:mad:

Basically he is just, once again, judging in others what he hates about himself.

Like a lot of posters on here in fact.

He is certainly not doing himself any favours, that's for sure.

Just because he is acting like a cunt does not mean he is forever condemned to be one. I prefer to think of him as a diamond in the rough - a bit like Craig Bellamy.

I would also hope that when he finally grows up, he will be as constructive an influence on those around him as is is sometimes a destructive one.

Back
Top Bottom