Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jerry Lewis does not like being interviewed

What a dickhead. If I was the interviewer I'd have started trolling him after 30 seconds of Lewis's bullshit.
Shit interviewer, tbh.

He clearly isn't going to respond to the format, so why not switch it up? Throwing more questions at him like that is pointless.

Shit interviewer, tbh.

He clearly isn't going to respond to the format, so why not switch it up? Throwing more questions at him like that is pointless.

I totally agree. There was twattery on both sides. If the interviewer was any good he could've dealt with that way better.

There's that film JL made set in a Nazi concentration camp - a comedy :eek: . It was never released and only fragments survive I believe.
I'd link but I'm at work and I'm trying not to open too many windows in my browser in case it gets noticed!

There's that film JL made set in a Nazi concentration camp - a comedy :eek: . It was never released and only fragments survive I believe.
I'd link but I'm at work and I'm trying not to open too many windows in my browser in case it gets noticed!
Think it's a stretch to say it was an attempt at a comedy really. There is a german doc about the making of it that's easily available from the usual places. There is a full single print owned by the US library of congress - they are allowed to release it in 7 or so years if they wish.

Think it's a stretch to say it was an attempt at a comedy really. There is a german doc about the making of it that's easily available from the usual places. There is a full single print owned by the US library of congress - they are allowed to release it in 7 or so years if they wish.
OK - I saw it being described as a comedy in some articles, but I really couldn;t bring myself to watch actual footage, so I accept I might be wrong on that point.

Jerry made a movie this year. He's Nicholas Cage's father in The Trust.

Cage and Elijah Wood are crooked cops. Not sure who did the casting for this particular film.

Back
Top Bottom