Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Japan! Tokyo!

Not sure about that but our one was at a Shinto shrine
mine was more like the top floor of a shopping centre
and we both were dressed by a team which can take 20 minutes for the man and an hour for the woman.
. . But definitely this.

Had all the preist chants and sake demon tricking, but also had a flipping costume change which meant i missed out on part of the meal. Bah.

We went for a video package (hidden cameras somewhere) but it was pre DVD and they also cut out all the cool stuff with the preist chanting my name, the sake ceremony and basically anything cool with demons in.
I guess capturing that stuff on video might be another way of letting the oni in.

I got legally married in Japan last week. The full ceremony will be later in the year 💖
Congrats.

My wife did it the other way around. Had the ceremony in Japan and forgot to actually file the papers at the embassy. Well nearly forgot, I think we had a sudden last minute rush in person to make it legal.

Congrats.

My wife did it the other way around. Had the ceremony in Japan and forgot to actually file the papers at the embassy. Well nearly forgot, I think we had a sudden last minute rush in person to make it legal.
Oh I wanted the legal stuff done first. Had to go to Tokyo just for the Embassy to confirm I was me and put a nice seal on a document. Then there was lots of fun translating all the Welsh names and places on my documents to katakana for the local ward office. I counted 7 people gathered around a desk examining everything at one point. It was all good though :)

Back
Top Bottom