Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

January Transfer Window 2018/19

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
Nearly time for some silly season and wild speculating on the nonsense that is modern football. I try to ignore the rumours and nonsense but can't help being sucked in :facepalm:
The dates of the January 2019 transfer window for Premier League clubs have been confirmed. The window will open on 1 January and will close at 23:00 GMT on 31 January. Clubs have agreed that no new players registered at the start of the window will be eligible to play in Matchweek 21, between 1-3 January.

So who is going where?

I reckon Hazard will hold on till the end of the season :hmm: but if the (expected) big money offer comes it will be hard for Chelsea to keep him.

Pogba and Sanchez leaving Man Utd? I know Jose is an idiot but they are hardly helping his cause are they. Should get a massive fee for them.

Kane rumours around £200m with Barca understood to be first in line. Poch runs the squad well so am not sure about this one.

Wayne Rooney to Diageo on a free flight.

_105081755_wayne_rooney_pa.jpg

Last edited:
I think I read this is the first transfer window where Champions League players are not cup-tied if they move to a new club having appeared in the CL for their old one.

Back
Top Bottom