Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy vs Paraguay

George350r

The Italians will win... Hopefully Paraguay will put up a good fight, or it'll be as boring as the German game from yesterday..

remember when paraguay drew all their matches in the group stages, and then drew with france in the second round only to go out to a golden goal in extra time? it'll be like that again. two of the most boring teams ever.

edit - paraguay didn't draw all three games, they drew two and won one. they were still fucking dull though.

Cheering on Paraguay if only cos they're playing for Cabañas who would have been a joy to watch this WC was it not for that shooting

I should support Italy, given my 'roots', but I've never forgiven them for beating Brazil in '82, as per my other 'roots' - so come on Paraguay!

my predictions for today's games have been so accurate that i'll stick to my original post some time ago - paraguay to get a point! :)

It will be a non tense 0-0 draw. I am supporting Italy for this game as I don't want me bits chopping off and handing back to me in a bag (though I may secretly support Paraguay)

I fancy this game as much as I fancy Andrew Lloyd Webber in a purple PVC catsuit.

Just wanted to put that image in your head.

paraguay to win, mostly because I have bet on Italy, and my world cup betting is not going well :facepalm:

Ah, another of the perennial tournament villains. They'll be crap but make it to the semis probably.
Forza Azzurri.

Back
Top Bottom