Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel and hezbollah after the exploding pagers

After reading up on the issue and thus putting up an informed opinion.

Yes I try to read up rather than spout off all the time. Or launch into abusive attacks on posters.

I had , I will again point out to you, that I had been pulled up for not fact checking. The post saying this I noticed you liked.

Therefore when it came down to the pager attack I went and looked up the issue to do some fact checking.

Which it appears you also have a problem with

Oh get over yourself, ffs. Nobody has abusively attacked you.

You're arguing things that nobody has specifically disagreed with, and failing to address substantive points that you've been challenged on or challenged others. Either do that or leave it, but don't keep coming back to me, wibbling-on as if you're hard done by or have made some kind of killer point. You haven't. What the other poster meant by your lack of fact checking (and I agreed with) referred to your propensity to post opinion as fact. It's what you do. Nothing you've posted here changes that. It's not so much your fact checking that's at issue, it's your comprehension of what's being discussed.

Last edited:
Lol, just read the last couple of pages... dudes, chill. We're all on the same side fundamentally.

Bit of a waste of energy. It's a clusterfuck. Let's all agree on that.

Let's see if Biden grows a set for his speech to the UN later.

Oh get over yourself, ffs. Nobody has abusively attacked you.

You're arguing things that nobody has specifically disagreed with, and failing to address substantive points that you've been challenged on. Either do that or leave it, but don't keep coming back to me, wibbling-on as if you're hard done by or have made some kind of killer point. You haven't. What the other poster meant by your lack of fact checking (and I agreed with) referred to your propensity to post opinion as fact. It's what you do. Nothing you've posted here changes that.

I see your starting to warm up.

Your the one who keeps coming back with the same thing.

If anyone here needs to get over themselves it's you.

I was pulled up about one post where I didn't fact check. You reading into it that this is about my alleged propensity to do this.

Which I have shown is not the case

Lol, just read the last couple of pages... dudes, chill. We're all on the same side fundamentally.

Bit of a waste of energy. It's a clusterfuck. Let's all agree on that.

Let's see if Biden grows a set for his speech to the UN later.

Actually I'm not on the same side as spymaster. That's pretty clear.

I see your starting to warm up.

Your the one who keeps coming back with the same thing.

If anyone here needs to get over themselves it's you.

I was pulled up about one post where I didn't fact check. You reading into it that this is about my alleged propensity to do this.

Which I have shown is not the case

Let's just take this as "no, I'm not going to address the point I originally tried to argue", and leave it there, eh? ;)

By no means
You do this shit a lot yet didnt even catch on that when I continued the theme in another thread I was taking the piss out of your propensity to think the 'no you are' thing = winning a debate.
You remain a constant reminder of the difference between knowledge and wisdom

Actually I'm not on the same side as spymaster. That's pretty clear.

When I say the same side I just mean we all want this shit to be over. I'm in a very chilled out state today so can't be arsed watching normally rational people ripping the shit out of each other on here. But anyway... godspeed.

fwiw i personally hate Hezbollah. Have spent some time living there and had my issues with them, my Lebanese mates agree. But I also time my shits when flying over to hit Israel. Of course that doesn't work but it somehow feels quite good.

The IDF/Netanyahu are cunts. Hezbollah are cunts. Lebanese people are mostly not, and neither are most Israelis. This will not end until Netanyahu is gone.

I'm in a very chilled out state today so can't be arsed watching normally rational people ripping the shit out of each other on here.

No one is ripping the shit. Gramsci's just getting in a flap because he's confused himself.

This will not end until Netanyahu is gone

Netanyahu going won't solve it. There are too many people on both sides who want the total destruction of the other.

It's intractable and will be for generations.

You do this shit a lot yet didnt even catch on that when I continued the theme in another thread I was taking the piss out of your propensity to think the 'no you are' thing = winning a debate.
You remain a constant reminder of the difference between knowledge and wisdom
The basis of knowledge is information, without which no wisdom is possible. And by ignoring that, by taking as your starting point agreement that the taxes were (even subjectively) exorbitant you ignore the unconstitutionality which lay at the heart of the colonists' objections rather than the level of taxation itself. The famous slogan of no taxation without representation sums up the position, it wasn't simply no taxation. My own view is you struggle with argument, believing mere assertion will do. It won't.

Let's just take this as "no, I'm not going to address the point I originally tried to argue", and leave it there, eh? ;)

I think your a timewaster and I'm putting you on ignore for a while.

As a poster I try to avoid engaging with you as I've seen how you interact with other posters.

It's borderline bullying and can be abusive to extent you earn yourself a ban. Something you don't appear to learn from

Back
Top Bottom