Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
Just wondering how it would feel and how others on the road would treat me

I'm told that the first time is a bit uncomfortable, but that you get used to it fairly quickly - just be sure to use lots of lube and try a bit of foreplay.

Broadly I think society, and therefore other road users, looks down on footballers spouses - the image is of someone who swaps whatever potential they have for a guilded cage with a bit of public humiliation thrown in when their footballer gets caught with an aspiring 'glamour model'...

Spotted in Aberdeen last week:

59c6259a05ccf-496x372.jpg

:eek: :D

I was talking to a friend recently who told me I "need" an X3 or X5. I'm not sure I do.

Well for weekend only use (thinking about the environment and all that), it's really not that much of an issue.
But for something like an Aix-en-Provence trip like we did in the 3.0 TVR S a few years back, it's a different kettle of fish.

I have had to hire a car for a few days in order to get elderly in laws into when going away. Because of complications at the hire place, we are getting a BMW X5
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It is just as well we are going somewhere where we are not known.

Those Overfinch / Khan ones score extra wanker points.

Some type of Range Rover parked squarely in the cycle lane at the point where you enter it after a junction when I was out earlier (a solid line mandatory one). To add insult to injury I then got tooted at angrily by some car behind me for not being in the cycle lane that I couldn't get into because twat.

Was up in Kensington today, one of them six wheel Mercs was pissing about from Queens Gate to Exhibition Road, cunt driving looked like a right belllend, then he tried to turn around and got stuck, which greatly amused everyone present.

I seem to have managed to track the gold Merc to its lair:

45637130.f81f35c1.1024.jpg

Knowing what that car park serves, it concerns me that the vehicle may be owned by an actual Doktor Bling...! :eek: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom