Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"Is Man Just Another Animal?" Professor Steve Jones says...

Hadamar here we come, eh?

Still here, you eugenicist cunt?

:facepalm:

Hehe, you really are as stupid as they come. I am the greatest adversary of eugenics. But don't let that stop you, don't let facts in the way of REALLY BEING VILE and create your idiotic straw-man, so you can be "heroic", whydontcha...:rolleyes:

WTF are you on? The accusation/implication...

...was ridiculous, as 1) phil and I are 2 separate individuals, 2) we are not thinking the same on any and all subjects, 3) we met in a pub with some other people being present (as mentioned). Hence, the idiotic imputation is worthy of a head-check of the individual who spouts such BS!!!
You don't understand. I said that I would be more impressed if you were a troll than the real person you unfortunately are. If you can't parse basic English maybe online debate is not for you.

:facepalm:

Hehe, you really are as stupid as they come. I am the greatest adversary of eugenics. But don't let that stop you, don't let facts in the way of REALLY BEING VILE and create your idiotic straw-man, so you can be "heroic", whydontcha...:rolleyes:
You still don't get it. Telling people they're 'animals' because they haven't achieved some sort of higher enlightenment. And then telling people who oppose you that they should be off to the psychiatric ward. This kind of thinking is the bedrock upon which the social Darwinism of the likes of the Nazis was built. You're the only social Darwinist type here.

You can't "parse" basic English, MM, go visit your posts and weep! Starting from that post!!!

Apologise profusely for implying a lie!!!

In my neck of the woods none of this would have been allowed. You and your lot would have long been banned.

I don't start this shit, I defend myself - and I am the only one attacked, you are ALWAYS silent when I am attacked, so FUCK YOU!!!!!

Where is your neck of the woods?

You still don't get it. Telling people they're 'animals' because they haven't achieved some sort of higher enlightenment. And then telling people who oppose you that they should be off to the psychiatric ward. This kind of thinking is the bedrock upon which the social Darwinism of the likes of the Nazis was built. You're the only social Darwinist type here.

You are not equipped to know what I advocate and you come in here with a closed mind, so WTF should anyone expect from you?!?

You can't begin understanding what I am driving at and what I am advocating, FOR YOUR EARS ARE PLUGGED!!!!

Needless to say, I categorically deny your idiotic, uneducated apparent "accusation"!!!

I am: the disabled people you have attacked with your disablist abuse. You are refusing to back down and not only that go on to say someone "deserves" disablist abuse.

Oh, FFS!!! :facepalm: Every time you use "cunt" and so on, by your own criteria, you are shooting yourself in that idiotic foot!!!

It's a fucking expression, just like the one you use - but for literalists like you - oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Where is your neck of the woods?

Another literalist: it's a fucking expression, meaning "If it were up to me". Dimwit!

'in my neck of the woods' doesn't mean if it were up to me. It means in the place I am from, or where I usually dwell. I thought you might mean another website, because of the bit where you said that we'd all have been banned.

Pleased to see my contribution to this testament to our specialness as humans did not go unremarked.

How can one possibly leave you out, Sir, when you are one of the best examples of this... jolly affair... :rolleyes:

Well: "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind"

"Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature!"

Let me continue to quote George Bernard Shaw, in fact, several times, as answers to some of you...

To the parrots amongst you: "A man of great common sense and good taste - meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage."

and "All great truths begin as blasphemies."

As far as "morality" of some of you goes: "An Englishman thinks he is moral when he is only uncomfortable."

On science: "Science never solves a problem without creating ten more."

As for me :p :D "I'm an atheist and I thank God for it"

Some alleged English language "masters": "The English have no respect for their language, and will not teach their children to speak it. They spell it so abominably that no man can teach himself what it sounds like."

One more, for good measure...

Oscar Wilde

"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane."

On hiding behind a screen: "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Sadly, I can't bring myself to... "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

Quite so: "Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong." :D :D :D

And a cherry on top: "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

'in my neck of the woods' doesn't mean if it were up to me. It means in the place I am from, or where I usually dwell. I thought you might mean another website, because of the bit where you said that we'd all have been banned.

No, not all. Why on Earth would I ban Johnny or Knotted or B... Achhhh....:facepalm: Why do I bother...:rolleyes:

Do away gorski, and don't come back until you have sorted yourself out. No more indulging this.

:eek:Silly me, I didn't get you as one of those....:facepalm: See, I am wrong sometimes...:rolleyes:

Oh dear. You do know that Bernard Shaw was a eugenicist and could accurately be described as a social Darwinist?

Also, silly me: I thought ideas/quotes like that should be understood in the context that they were given but hey... you know best.... everything...:hmm:

Btw, LBJ, Tesla was one, also - but we do not try to pull that hat over the whole Tesla? But that's LBJ "logic" - bless...

Btw, LBJ, Tesla was one, also - but we do not try to pull that hat over the whole Tesla? But that's LBJ "logic" - bless...
If someone had just accused me of being a social darwinist, I wouldn't quote pearls of wisdom from a social darwinist in refutation. That's the context. But you appear to be irony-proofed.

...was ridiculous, as 1) phil and I are 2 separate individuals, 2) we are not thinking the same on any and all subjects, 3) we met in a pub with some other people being present (as mentioned).

That's what you think.

In reality I sent Pickman's in my place. Didn't you notice the 666 tat?

The strongest argument is to do with language

No, the strongest argument is to do with history and culture.

Only human beings have history and culture, in the sense that our perceptions of the world vary with context--in striking contrast to animals.

This is pretty obvious really. The truly interesting question is: why has our particular historical moment produced the misconception that human beings are animals?

I have the answer and if I can be bothered I will come back and explain it in due course.

The truly interesting question is: why has our particular historical moment produced the misconception that human beings are animals?

I have the answer and if I can be bothered I will come back and explain it in due course.

What?
gorski is going to get a friend.
:D:facepalm:

No, the strongest argument is to do with history and culture.

Only human beings have history and culture, in the sense that our perceptions of the world vary with context--in striking contrast to animals.

This is pretty obvious really. The truly interesting question is: why has our particular historical moment produced the misconception that human beings are animals?

It still comes back to language, as human culture and history is predicated on having language as a means of transmitting meaning.

If someone had just accused me of being a social darwinist, I wouldn't quote pearls of wisdom from a social darwinist in refutation. That's the context. But you appear to be irony-proofed.

Yeah, like we are idiots and can't discern if his thoughts about "customs of one's own tribe being the laws of the universe" can somehow make us into defenders of eugenics. Only in your head does one's acceptance of a few thoughts = I accept the whole person and everything s/he did/does uncritically. Bravo! PhD in electronics, maybe? No, no, Logics, sorry, sounds kinda close...

You're not a victim here. On the contrary.

Yeah, ignore the evidence before you, scientific bunch of trolls... or worse...

abusive posts =warning for you.

OK, what about the bunch of them starting it all, causing all this, unprovoked, as documented?!?

That's what you think.

In reality I sent Pickman's in my place. Didn't you notice the 666 tat?

:D :p :D

Back
Top Bottom