Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Why the fuck do people read the comments section of tabloids? Surely when you get to the sort of age most Urbans must be you’d learn that it’s just more productive to engage with people face to face and you get their better side that way, which you can nurture a bit.

Charming. Do you know you put people off posting in this forum? We’re supposed to be broadly on the same side. Yes the EU is a neo-liberal organization which fucked Greece. Which is bad. But stop being such a dick.
Even if that’s true, you’re underestimating the extent to which pro eu fucks are putting people off this forum, and the extent to which BA balances that bile out and keeps us believing there’s such a thing as fucking wc/internationalist solidarity in the world.

Could you not just get a fix from the RT fucker Johnathon Pie till things improve, rather than faceplant yerself in the actual sewer!
I fail to see how that is planting my face in the sewer. I have little or no time for Bercow, his personality and attendant failings plus his political persuasion... But as I said, grim amusement is to be had here at least for me. There isn't much else to be had here is there?

I fail to see how that is planting my face in the sewer. I have little or no time for Bercow, his personality and attendant failings plus his political persuasion... But as I said, grim amusement is to be had here at least for me. There isn't much else to be had here is there?
If you get a mirror you’ll note the sewer muck evident on your face when you just said them things :p:D

Why the fuck do people read the comments section of tabloids? Surely when you get to the sort of age most Urbans must be you’d learn that it’s just more productive to engage with people face to face and you get their better side that way, which you can nurture a bit.

Even if that’s true, you’re underestimating the extent to which pro eu fucks are putting people off this forum, and the extent to which BA balances that bile out and keeps us believing there’s such a thing as fucking wc/internationalist solidarity in the world.
It’s a complicated world we live in. The price we’ll pay this month is too high. Who do you think will take control in the UK after Brexit? It’ll just be an opportunity for capital to further reinforce it’s grip. Less regulation less taxation. Remains the lesser of two evils in my opinion. You cant reform an organization if you’re not in it.

Why the fuck do people read the comments section of tabloids?

I have little interest in the leader writers of the Daily Express but I do find it amusing to laugh at the stupidity of their readers. At the same time I do also wonder what I would say if I ever came across somebody who read the Daily Express and how I could speak to them in such a way that they would change their views.

It's demonstrably true. Attitudes and language can put people off, no matter how valid the core message might be.

Bile plus bile does not equal no bile. It's not like hate formulaic equations is it?

Bile plus bile equals lots of bile, and people with stuff to say are consequently disinhibited from posting. Which remains the biggest shame and most regrettable loss in this forum imo. It's highly elitist.

It's demonstrably true. Attitudes and language can put people off, no matter how valid the core message might be.

Bile plus bile does not equal no bile. It's not like hate formulaic equations is it?

Bile plus bile equals lots of bile, and people with stuff to say are consequently disinhibited from posting. Which remains the biggest shame and most regrettable loss in this forum imo. It's highly elitist.

Do you think your casual racism puts people off?

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

almost certainly no, but we've got to find a way to put people back in their humane skin. People have lost their minds over this.

I’ve got some great George Best material too.

I saw Jackie Mason in his (allegedly) final, final farewell tour maybe three or four years ago (long story, free ticket, eye opening in a very bad way) and he was still making 'jokes' about the head of the Israeli armed forces during the Six-Day War...

Charming. Do you know you put people off posting in this forum? We’re supposed to be broadly on the same side. Yes the EU is a neo-liberal organization which fucked Greece. Which is bad. But stop being such a dick.

he has a go now and then, but most people just LOL and post pics or links with nothing else said. honestly not worth the wear and tear on the keyboard.

Qfbu.gif

I haven't started my long walk and my long talk with you yet. :hmm:
Even doctors are taught (well these days) you never stop updating your knowledge. There’s no way you can be all caught up in order to be stopped and parked at the daily express threads. If you’re such a fucking mentor say something, don’t just tell us you are clever.

You need to do a bit more research then bosco. Take your time. Work out what's going on. Or jump in half informed like an idiot
I'm generally not into internet spats. However... Here's what'll happen. Brexit'll happen (no-deal) on the 29th. It'll hurt the vast majority of the UK's citizens. Right wing power will entrench (sorry...no space for the left to rise...the tabloids'll take care of that). And you'll still be bleating here with your academically referenced bollocks. To about 10 people who agree with you.

And you'll still be bleating here with your academically referenced bollocks. To about 10 people who agree with you.
What’s your point here? Will you be soaring high above us off the back of a prediction come true? Cause surely the last two years has taught us all bets are pretty much off.

Back
Top Bottom