Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is America burning? (Black Lives Matter protests, civil unrest and riots 2020)

I'm guessing that the rittenhouse-did-nothing-wrong-and-the-left-made-him-dress-in-that-cop-uniform bullshit is the kind of content that all them crankleft podcasts are putting out for contrarian click cashraking purposes.
Maybe they are, but since I have neither believed nor said this myself, I wouldn't know.

"Manlet" is mos def an example of incel terminology, so I would expect nothing less than the most advanced bigotry from someone with such a handle.
This is another example of the dangers of irony poisoning, I know a few people who'll use terms like "manlet" jokingly/ironically, so it didn't set the warning bells going in the way it should've done.

This is another example of the dangers of irony poisoning, I know a few people who'll use terms like "manlet" jokingly/ironically, so it didn't set the warning bells going in the way it should've done.

I think occasional ironic use of such terms isn't too big a deal, but in this case, that was his Twitter handle that he chose.

Personally I try not to use such terms without making obvious my absolute contempt for them.

I think occasional ironic use of such terms isn't too big a deal, but in this case, that was his Twitter handle that he chose.

Personally I try not to use such terms without making obvious my absolute contempt for them.
Yeah, point taken, although people do choose all sorts of daft names online, so you can't always tell a pisspiggranddad or a lib_crusher from a punishedtrad or whatever at first glance.

So it appears that the man guilty of mowing those poor people down earlier was fleeing the scene of a crime, rather than targetting anyone politically.

The man who ploughed into a crowd of people during a parade in Wisconsin, killing at least five and injuring 40 more, has been named locally as Darrell Brooks Jr, a rapper who was released from prison on Friday. The 39-year-old has not yet been charged or named by authorities, but local reports indicate that he is the ‘person of interest’ that police have in custody. Mr Brooks Jr raps under the name MathBoi Fly and a music video uploaded to Youtube shows him performing in front of a red Ford Explorer 4x4 - the same make, model and colour of car that was seen speeding down the parade route in Waukesha on Sunday.

Running from a knife fight, is something I saw reported, though it seems kinds fuzzy right now. Also some reports of him not being in great mental shape. I’m taking it with a pinch of salt til confirmed.

Managed to hit a lot of people for someone trying not to.

Edit: now charged with intentional homicide according to the Beeb.

According to local police was not an act of terrorism. So no idea what motive will turn out to be. :confused:

Last edited:
I think it's the right verdict, by the way. The fact that a black kid in the same circumstances would have a much more ambiguous chance (at best) of getting the same verdict doesn't change that.
It boils down to a very good defense team and a somewhat incompetent prosecution team. The defence lawyer has been interviewed a couple times. He doesn't seem like an ideologue, jut a damn good defense lawyer. He also disproves of how the right wing gun nuts are using this.

I tend to think it boils down to fucking insane gun carry laws. Plus the fucking insane right wing media and legal system, and inflamed by fucking insane right wing social media circle jerks.

Rittenhouse was an idiot enabled by other morons.
First his mum gave him a lift with or without his rifle " to defend property"
Then the police didnt arrest detain or just get the fool to make sandwhiches and act as a runner.
Finally the milita didnt yank his t - shirt when hed decided guarding stuff is 99"%, boredom and went looking for "action" if he hadnt wandered off on his own no confrontation.
Any civil lawsuot his character willbe destroyed.

Rittenhouse was an idiot enabled by other morons.
First his mum gave him a lift with or without his rifle " to defend property"
Then the police didnt arrest detain or just get the fool to make sandwhiches and act as a runner.
Finally the milita didnt yank his t - shirt when hed decided guarding stuff is 99"%, boredom and went looking for "action" if he hadnt wandered off on his own no confrontation.
Any civil lawsuot his character willbe destroyed.
depending on what the judge allows/doesn't allow? Or is that different for civil lawsuits?

depending on what the judge allows/doesn't allow? Or is that different for civil lawsuits?

The way burden of proof works is certainly different.
They'd need to pick the jury very carefully to be confident of a different result.

The Arbery case is as good as settled already, making it 1-1.

Last edited:
Domestic abuser and SUV driver. This isn’t one of ours lads.

I get so annoyed when I inevitably see this after someone has committed something like this. Almost without fail, there is a long history of violence against women before they go completely off the rails and hurt anyone who gets in the way. I can't help but wonder if they took violence against women more seriously if it would prevent mass events such as this.

I get so annoyed when I inevitably see this after someone has committed something like this. Almost without fail, there is a long history of violence against women before they go completely off the rails and hurt anyone who gets in the way. I can't help but wonder if they took violence against women more seriously if it would prevent mass events such as this.

Most of the people he killed were women, so not just “anyone in the way” necessarily.

Most of the people he killed were women, so not just “anyone in the way” necessarily.

You are absolutely correct.

I always remember this case:

This boy killed 8 people because he was disgusted by his own urges, aided by a toxic version of Christianity. Over the months that followed I heard a number of people express the idea why did this matter when the women were "prostitutes." I have a pretty low view of humanity on the best of days, but that lowered my expectations further.

Last edited:
It boils down to a very good defense team and a somewhat incompetent prosecution team. The defence lawyer has been interviewed a couple times. He doesn't seem like an ideologue, jut a damn good defense lawyer. He also disproves of how the right wing gun nuts are using this.

Wonder does he disapprove of Carlson doing a "documentary" on him during the trial?

The way burden of proof works is certainly different.
They'd need to pick the jury very carefully to be confident of a different result.

The Arbery case is as good as settled already, making it 1-1.
trying to sue the big media outfits if they decide to fight it they will afford the best in defence lawyers and wont have a sympathetic judge in a backwater LA or DC and kyle respect my ar15 will be eaten alive.

Wonder does he disapprove of Carlson doing a "documentary" on him during the trial?

He seems to approve of Donald Trump:

ittenhouse, 18, visited the former president with his mother at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida on Monday, Trump said — three days after jurors acquitted him on all counts after more than three days of deliberation.

“Kyle I got to know him a little bit. He called,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “He wanted to know if he could come over and say hello because he was a fan.”

“He should never have been put through that,” Trump said of Rittenhouse. “That was prosecutorial misconduct, and it’s happening all over the United States right now with the Democrats.”

Hannity shared a photo of the meeting, which showed a smiling Trump making a thumbs-up gesture while posing alongside Rittenhouse.

Following the verdict Friday, Trump sent his well-wishes to the teen, writing in a statement: “Congratulations to Kyle Rittenhouse for being found innocent of all charges. It’s called being found not guilty — and by the way, if that’s not self-defense, nothing is!”

Back
Top Bottom