Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

International Call Ups?!

And Tracey Crouch. Who by all accounts was a lot of help to the club in ending our exile. Fabricant has the scarf on the back of Lord Kennedy's efforts to get everyone on the Parliamentary estate wearing the pink and blue.

Worried now about my increasing propensity to visit garden centres of a weekend.

Reactions: EDC
Interested to hear your thoughts...

Thoughts eh?

Not every football fan drinks alcohol nor screeches at the ref but well done on stereotyping us all eh? I see you're still using pish cartoons as well as having an obsession with what people are wearing.

As for the sneering tone at players representing their country (or country of their family). Well, let's just say that more of us know where Montserrat is on the map as opposed to those with a superior attitude. 😉

He seems like a sort of journalistic Matt Hancock, who can't help having another go when anyone with an ounce of humility or self awareness would cut their losses and slip away as discreetly as possible.
I've gone from being the 'Grant Shapps of football' to a 'journalistic Matt Hancock'. What next, 'non-league's Iain Duncan Smith'?

Back
Top Bottom