Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ian Holloway?

What's your opinion of Ian Holloway?

• Total voters
Well, fuck me, Ian Holloway is King of Blackpool.

I didn't go today, not been going for a bit, and well, I'm the opposite of a glory fan I think, a misery fan maybe - just felt wrong, turning up for the big day without having done the hard graft. Pathetic, I know. Fucking hell it hurt though, was ok till yesterday then just gutted I wasn't going to be there. But what a match, Cardiff were unlucky but we are so good going forward, what a player to score - Sir Brett! I saw his debut, he looked good, never though he'd end up doing that...
You daft bugger. Your ground's capacity is (correct me if i'm wrong) 13000. Your ticket allocation for Wembley was 37500. It's not like you would have been taking a ticket off a season ticket holder, is it? Still,i suppose you don't really need me to tell you that.....
Brett Ormerod was fucking awful in his brief loan spell at Oldham, i can't believe he scored the goal that got you promoted.Good luck next season, here's hoping you get Chelsea and Man U at home in February and it pisses it down.

Good luck next season, here's hoping you get Chelsea and Man U at home in February and it pisses it down.

Or the first two games of the season and catch 'em cold ............... like doing a Hull till everyone sussed them.

Back
Top Bottom