Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hurricane Sandy - "Perfect Storm"

Lets be honest, if you were staying in Hotel Carter you'd prefer to spend the night half naked in a hurricane in Times Square!

I've stayed in some sleazepits in my time, but the Hotel Carter really does take the biscuit. It's marginally better than in the last century, when you'd literally find junkies passed out in the elevator, but not a whole helluva lot. I'm going to need several strong drinks to face sleeping here again...

Anyway, with all this joking about, let's not forget there's real people out there, so still thinking of you Ms Caphat ;)

Now, back to Phil...

Yeah, this thread has been great entertainment in the last hour or so, but I feel the pang of guilt every time a horrible picture from twitter is posted, or some news regarding flooding and power cuts.

I've stayed in some sleazepits in my time, but the Hotel Carter really does take the biscuit. It's marginally better than in the last century, when you'd literally find junkies passed out in the elevator, but not a whole helluva lot. I'm going to need several strong drinks to face sleeping here again...
Better not make any of those absinthe unless you want to see worse than you're seeing.

BTW either the bull cam isn't working or everybody's trying to watch the damn thing!

A light drizzle, no wind.... basically nothing.

Don't believe the media--they lie.
So those flags flapping had their own little fans did they? There may be next to no wind at ground level but there's gale force 2 floors up.

These cams have sound. We shouldn't got him to shout something as he clearly isn't acting mad enough so far.

Back
Top Bottom