Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of Post Office workers ‘vindicated’ by High Court ruling over faulty Post Office IT system

He's a simple man. I mean his email signature said 'sTEVE' on of those emails. He should be thrown in jail himself, it couldn't be any more blatant.

Has this Bradshaw geezer been in the chair all afternoon? He was there a couple of hours ago when I went out for lunch.

He's an utter utter cunt. And apparently realises he could be facing his own criminal charges which is why this deflection strategy is in place. Blaming everyone but himself. A cunt.

It's fucking gruelling. It must be what some cunt hunting lions in the Serengeti feels like for this KC. Relentless.

I have no choice. It's Middle England's obsession so is wall to wall on every tv and radio station and I also enjoy watching a top lawyer go about their business, can't lie.
Middle England's obsession? So it fucking should be - it's a gross miscarriage of justice that happened to people up and down the UK. People took their own lives because they were hounded for money they didn't owe due to fucking software coding saying they did.

You should be full of anger of this not treating it like some reality show, because if you think this couldn't happen to any of us you're sorely mistaken.

I have no choice. It's Middle England's obsession so is wall to wall on every tv and radio station and I also enjoy watching a top lawyer go about their business, can't lie.

That's crap. It's probably one of the rare instances where you'd find virtually no dissent and there are no grey areas. Those in authority have been caught out lying in a gross case of injustice. Across the board the country wants to see justice here. Especially now that many have heard about it for the first time.

ffs.

Seema Misra: She didn't throw a birthday party for her youngest son for eight years. 'I didn't want everyone to know that Jairaj's mum was the one who went to prison,' she explains.

Not obsession, just raw fucking anger.

I rarely bother reading threads fully. What did I miss?
You missed people killing themselves or being wrongfully imprisoned and/or being forced in bankruptcy over this.

People's lives ruined, decimated over this. That's what you missed.

It's not about reading an entire thread, but it is about recognising this is a scandal of national and epic proportions.

Is it more of an obsession for people who know the difference between right and wrong?
The first words on the Drama were ‘This is a true story’.
No a dramatisation is never an absolutely true story, they’re actors and writers after all, but the fucking tears they evoked in me were real.
Middle England my arse.

There are quite a few far far worse things happening in the world right now which have been completely bumped from the news cycle. And I can assure you, there are many people quite happy about this in the run up to the election. Particularly when they can stand up in the Commons and claim this is 'massive travesty of justice and we are going to do everything we can to sort it out' Wake up.

Back
Top Bottom