Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much should you worry about open ports?

the firewall (router) has its own webserver. That will be listening on 80 + 443. If you are scanning that from your computer it will return those ports as open. Since they are.
Depending on the model, it may also have service ports open (21,22,23).
But you want to be concerned with what is open to the internet from your host machine (the computer you are typing from).
A simple way of checking this is go here and enter your public IP. Online Nmap scanner - nmap.online
To find your public IP. go to here: What Is My IP? Shows Your Public IP Address - IPv4 - IPv6 and find your IPv4 address.

Internet hasn't seemed quite right lately. Lots of disconnections where it doesn't normally but that could be anything however scanning for open ports on the firewall is showing 80 and 443 being open on the outside when there didn't used to be any.

It says to block them you need to do it upon receiving an alarm but it hasn't come up as an alarm so I am assuming that the firewall doesn't consider a risk or thinks that the router wants them open.

My head hurts lol

Well well well what do you know. Those filthy fucking pigs (yes you the ones that are following my posts on this forum, you filthy bacon fucking scum) hacked my home internet again and this could well explain why I suddenly found these ports opened on my firewall.

I know they did because under cover police occupy an apartment two doors away from me and have been desperately trying fuck me over for a long time and they have been acting very suspicious lately.

Well fuck you, you filthy piggy pig pigs. You have been reported every single place I possibly can.

Well well well what do you know. Those filthy fucking pigs (yes you the ones that are following my posts on this forum, you filthy bacon fucking scum) hacked my home internet again and this could well explain why I suddenly found these ports opened on my firewall.

I know they did because under cover police occupy an apartment two doors away from me and have been desperately trying fuck me over for a long time and they have been acting very suspicious lately.

Well fuck you, you filthy piggy pig pigs. You have been reported every single place I possibly can.
Just seen this post. WTF?

Police are mostly not the sharpest tools about. L33t hacking skillz are expensive and wouldn’t be wasted on you.

Back
Top Bottom