Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot off the press DnB thread

Actually I've only heard the one you posted and the one I posted and then went to sound cloud....and naaah! Not my cup of tea....... :)

Haha! He's pretty varied. I always liked 2012 critical stuff.

And not critical but -

2012 was when I was just starting to get into drum and bass so good memories.

It's like Vangelis discovers DnB/Jungle. That whole EP is just fucking nuts. He did a great set for Tom Ravenscroft on R6 a few weeks back.
Talking of Vangelis and DnB this is a little bootleg remix i did of Angels Fell based on a Vangelis tune

Free download here

Another one coming in hard from Sully

It's great to see Sully's ascendence as an excellent jungle producer. I really rated him in his early years when he was making what was then thought of as "dubstep influenced by jungle and hardcore", on tunes like Give Me Up. It's interesting (and unusual?) to see a producer start off releasing tunes influenced by a genre then becoming a don in that genre!

It's great to see Sully's ascendence as an excellent jungle producer. I really rated him in his early years when he was making what was then thought of as "dubstep influenced by jungle and hardcore", on tunes like Give Me Up. It's interesting (and unusual?) to see a producer start off releasing tunes influenced by a genre then becoming a don in that genre!

liccle bit breakbeat hardcore that, was almost expecting a piano loop. 🙌 not that I don’t dig it, mind

I find his tunes have a great quirkiness to them that not many others seem to be able to replicate. Also the production shines through- so his tunes which incorporate many old elements of hardcore & Jungle don't get lost in the mix, like a lot of retro sounding Jungle/dnb has the tendency to do.

Sounds great- think I've forgotten how to dance.
I still dance. In the house.Towards the end of my shift, when I'm cleaning I put my play list on and have a dance, sometimes some of my colleagues join me briefly. I dance into work and out of it again. I dance round the supermarket, because if its good I can't not move.

I still dance. In the house.Towards the end of my shift, when I'm cleaning I put my play list on and have a dance, sometimes some of my colleagues join me briefly. I dance into work and out of it again. I dance round the supermarket, because if its good I can't not move.

I should have said 'in a public setting'- at home, yes, of course!

See I can't get into home dancing so much! Well unless I'm doing expressive dance to 90's pop songs.

Liking the new Loxy and resound tune.

The person who got me into DnB didn't like Loxy and I could never really understand why. Not as keen on the skeptical tunes on this one which is unusual for me but I'll have a another listen through

See I can't get into home dancing so much! Well unless I'm doing expressive dance to 90's pop songs.

Liking the new Loxy and resound tune.

The person who got me into DnB didn't like Loxy and I could never really understand why. Not as keen on the skeptical tunes on this one which is unusual for me but I'll have a another listen through

Bought that EP amongst my haul yesterday- sounded great to me.

Back
Top Bottom